Now Available Online, neyya Arrives in Premium Retailers Such as Bloomingdales.com This Thanksgiving
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- Nov 17, 2015 -- Today neyya announces the official launch of its smart ring, a digital companion designed to simplify how users interact with their connected devices. Built to address the need for reliable technology, neyya's smart surface allows users to control presentations, music and cameras, while also managing their life and work.
With a simple tap and swipe along neyya's smart touchpad, users can flip between slides, change playlist tracks, snap a photo and silence a phone call. neyya is the first ring to target the enterprise workforce, executives and consumers and has seamless integration with iOS or OS X devices, Windows laptops, GoPro and Roku. neyya is now available online and arrives in Bloomingdales.com, Amazon, Brookstone and Selfridges this Thanksgiving.
Every neyya feature was carefully designed to enhance the way we adopt interactivity.
- Presentations: instant connection with Keynote for Mac, Powerpoint and Presi for Windows to make presentation delivery flawless.
- Music, movies and camera: control volume, track selection and media play remotely. Simply swipe across your neyya ring to take a selfie from your phone.
- Notifications: send health reminders or set alarms via a simple gesture.
- GoPro and Roku: out-of-the box integration with GoPro and Roku, with more device integrations coming soon.
- Long-lasting: battery usage life of three days and stand by for 10 days, while taking up to 90 minutes to fully charge.
- Luxury design: neyya is offered in titanium ($139) and gold ($179) models.
"Wearables like Fitbit and Apple Watch have transformed the way we track, monitor and manage our health and communications," said neyya president Sonia Hunt. "With neyya we are attempting to reimagine the way we control and interact with our productivity devices. Our team is focused on creating interactive products that engineer a conscious shift in the way we work and experience our daily lives."
"Style doesn't have to be big to be powerful," said Erica Russo, Bloomingdale's OVP and Fashion Director for Accessories and Beauty. "Our shoppers continue to express interest in products that improve their daily routines in meaningful ways. neyya delivers on that, through a design that is both chic and practical."
neyya was conceived in the Startup Village in Kochi, India. In 2014 the first neyya ring prototype was presented at TechCrunch's Hardware Battlefield during CES. neyya subsequently was incubated in San Francisco, while expanding its India software team.
neyya strives to create interactive products that engineer a conscious shift in the way we interact and live. Conceived in India, brought to life in Silicon Valley, and manufactured in Japan, neyya came to life from the latest brilliant young minds in India's burgeoning startup ecosystem. For more information on neyya and the neyya smart ring please visit http://www.myneyya.com.
NewsMaker is an Australian Press Release Distribution and Social Media Marketing service founded in 2004. The company today represents over 22,000 brands who seek to share their content with journalists, bloggers and the community.
P: +61 414 69 70 71