Tintri Celebrates Customer Achievements at Annual User Conference
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA--(Marketwired - Oct 22, 2015) - Tintri Inc., a leading producer of VM-aware storage (VAS) for virtualization and cloud environments, today announced that Autodesk was recognized with the company's first ever Innovation Award at their Tintricity 2015 user conference.
The Tintri Awards acknowledge organizations that challenge the storage quo, treating storage not as a necessity, but an amplifier of their business. The Innovation Award specifically highlights Autodesk's leadership in private cloud development and exceptional use of Tintri storage. Autodesk uses Tintri to manage 1.8 petabytes of storage across four data centers. A single (non-storage) admin manages all storage actions for over 8,000 virtual machines in less than two hours per week. Autodesk was on hand to accept the award in front of hundreds of peers at Tintri's annual user conference.
Tintricity was a packed event -- other highlights include:
- Kieran Harty, Tintri CTO and Co-Founder, walked through Tintri's vision for VM-aware storage that includes VM scale-out, advanced analytics with insight across all applications and data center, and containers support
- Carl Eschenbach, VMware President and COO, stepped away from VMworld to speak on stage at Tintricity and stated that VM-aware storage is central to the software-defined data center
- Cirrity, a cloud service provider, signed an agreement on stage to replace all of their NetApp storage with Tintri VM-aware storage
- Keith Pratola, Atlantic Metro Communications Senior Cloud Architect, was awarded with Tintri's Champion Award for the individual that best evangelizes VM-aware storage
Summarizing Tintricity, Tintri CEO and Chairman, Ken Klein stated: "We're so proud of the relationship we have with our customers. It's built on the strength of our product today, our future roadmap and our prioritization of service. It was energizing to see so many familiar faces and meet new friends on our mission to champion VM-aware storage."
For those who missed Tintricity, you can watch live presentations of customer-led breakouts from the event as a three-part webinar series. Click here to learn more and to register.
- Get the Tintri VMstore(tm) T5000 All-Flash datasheet
- Get the Tintri VMstore(tm) T800 Hybrid-Flash datasheet
- Follow Tintri on Twitter
- Follow Tintri on LinkedIn
Tintri builds smart storage that sees, learns and adapts, enabling IT organizations to focus on virtualized applications and business services instead of managing storage infrastructure. Tintri VM-aware storage eliminates planning and complex troubleshooting by providing VM-level visibility, control, insight and agility. Tintri powers hundreds of thousands of virtual machines running business critical databases, enterprise apps, desktops and mobile apps, and private cloud deployments. Tintri helps global enterprises such as AMD, F5 Networks, GE, NEC, NTT, MillerCoors and Time Warner maximize their virtualization and cloud investments. For more information, visit www.tintri.com and follow us on Twitter: @Tintri.
Autodesk and the Autodesk logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries.
+1 415 591 8459
NewsMaker is an Australian Press Release Distribution and Social Media Marketing service founded in 2004. The company today represents over 22,000 brands who seek to share their content with journalists, bloggers and the community.
P: +61 414 69 70 71