SINGAPORE - BMC, the global leader in software solutions for IT, kicked off its second annual user conference earlier last week by announcing the next wave of new and enhanced Digital Enterprise Management IT solutions. This next wave of solutions include offerings to discover valuable insights into digital service performance, improve employee productivity, reduce security vulnerabilities and decrease the costs associated with maintaining mainframe infrastructure.
"With Digital Enterprise Management, BMC is providing a clear path to successfully manage this digital transformation. Our six new innovative solutions enable companies to delight customers and empower employees with digital services that do not compromise data security or bust the IT budget," said BMC CEO Bob Beauchamp. "From the mainframe to mobile to the cloud, our solutions allow companies to improve the speed and lower the cost of digital service development, deployment, operation and maintenance."
The new and enhanced solutions include:
- TrueSight Intelligence: Improves business decision-making and innovation with high-volume IT operation, technical and business data analysis tools that deliver actionable real-time insights into digital service performance.
- MyIT Service Broker: Boosts employee productivity and reduces unauthorized IT activity with a digital service app store that aggregates, manages, delivers and analyzes hardware, software and services in a unified catalog.
- HR Case Management: Streamlines HR processes and improves employee satisfaction with a digital service that includes 350 prebuilt HR process templates, embedded HR best practices and intuitive HR self-service apps.
- BladeLogic 8.7 Intelligent Compliance: Strengthens digital service security with new features that decrease vulnerability response times, improve regulatory compliance and reduce security audit times.
- Mainframe MLC Cost Management: Reduces costs associated with maintaining mainframe infrastructure by lowering mainframe monthly licensing charge (MLC) software charges.
- Control M9: Lowers IT administration time, reduces the risk of business interruption and speeds digital service deployment with new application workflow automation features, including automated agent and client deployment for faster upgrades and maintenance, a global calendar and a 24/7 high availability fail over capability for better application reliability.
"Companies today realize they must adopt a digital-first business strategy, as they look to grow their business, seek new revenue streams and expand into new markets," said BMC executive vice president Paul Appleby. "BMC's solutions provide companies with the tools they need to execute their strategies, use the Internet of Things, big data and other technologies to digitally transform almost every aspect of their internal operations and strengthen their customer relationships."
"We operate in 110 countries through 44,000 franchise locations and our customers, partners, and employees expect us to deliver digital services that are powerful, intuitive, and secure," said Jim Caterbone, product owner and administrator, SUBWAY World. "BMC has enabled us to accelerate our transformation into a global digital enterprise with solutions that make it easy for our customers and partners to do business with us, and for our employees to work more efficiently."
Learn more about Digital Enterprise Management:
Video: Digital Enterprise Management http://bmc.co/1fn5YXg
SlideShare: The State of Digital Transformation, survey http://bit.ly/1PjZftv
Overview: Digital Enterprise Management: Powering Innovation http://bmc.co/1LCu9zm
Customer Blog: Sandwiches go Digital http://www.bmc.com/blogs/sandwiches-go-digital/
BMC is a global leader in software solutions that help IT transform traditional businesses into digital enterprises for the ultimate competitive advantage. Our Digital Enterprise Management set of IT solutions is designed to make digital business fast, seamless, and optimized. From mainframe to mobile to cloud and beyond, we pair high-speed digital innovation with robust IT industrialization - allowing our customers to provide intuitive user experiences with optimized performance, cost, compliance, and productivity. BMC solutions serve more than 15,000 customers worldwide including 82 percent of the Fortune 500. www.bmc.com
BMC - Bring IT to Life
BMC, BMC Software, the BMC logo, and the BMC Software logo are the exclusive properties of BMC Software Inc., are registered or pending registration with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other BMC trademarks, service marks, and logos may be registered or pending registration in the U.S. or in other countries. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. (c) Copyright 2015 BMC Software, Inc.
Chua Wei Wei
M: +65 9833 2654