SHANGHAI, Sept 5, 2015 - (ACN Newswire) - The 10th China Gold & Precious Metals Summit 2015, an annual precious metals gathering officially endorsed by the China Gold Association and the Shanghai Gold Exchange, hosted by the Shanghai Gold & Jewelry Trade Association and organized by IGVision International Corporation, will be held in Shanghai China on December 9-10, 2015.
As China's largest precious metals conference for knowledge sharing and partnership opportunities, China Gold & Precious Metals Summit has convened 2500 plus senior executives from across the precious metals community including mining companies, refiners & fabricators, bullion dealers, mints, gold & commodity exchanges, investment & bullion banks, central banks, trading houses, brokerage firms, money managers, jewelers, consultancies, service providers, trade associations as well as lawmakers in the past 9 years.
Now at its 10th anniversary, with the bearish price sentiment toward the precious metals complex, the summit will highlight the implications for China's gold market and gold mining industry from the country's Belt and Road Initiative, an update regarding Shanghai benchmark as well as trading products, rules and members on the SGE's international board, and price actions and supply & demand fundamentals for gold, silver, platinum and palladium in an impending Fed tightening cycle.
The 10th China Gold & Precious Metals Summit is sponsored by KORAS Precious Metal Recycling GmbH and Royal Capital Precious Metals (Asia) Limited, and its eminent speaker panel has included Martin Murenbeeld, Chief Economist of Dundee Capital Markets, Bart Melek, Head of Commodity Strategy of TD Securities, Jeffrey M. Christian, Managing Partner and founder of CPM Group LLC, etc.
- Beijing's Silk Road initiative and its effects on China's gold market and gold sector
- Shanghai benchmark and internationalisation of the China gold market
- Mining strategy in a still challenging but slightly recovering market environment
- Trends of gold contracts in Asia as physical bullion moves eastward
- Long-term potential in the gold market despite potentially lower prices in the short-term
- Global supply & demand analysis for gold, silver and platinum group metals
- Major headwinds facing gold and their real impact on gold prices
- The Fed's stance on monetary policy tightening and the implications for the gold market
- Trends of silver's fabrication demand in an environment of improving global growth but slowing Chinese economy
- The true fundamental stories in platinum and palladium
For more information, please visit the official event website at www.chinagoldsummit.com.
For queries or registration, please contact the organizing committee of the China Gold & Precious Metals Summit, by telephone at +86 21 5161 5300, or by email to email@example.com.