Tackles Monitoring of Software Defined Networking Head-On
RESTON, VA -- (Marketwired) -- Aug 11, 2015 -- ScienceLogic, the leader in hybrid IT monitoring software, today announced complete monitoring, dependency mapping, and visualization for Cisco's Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) fabric. As the market leader in the software defined networking (SDN) space, Cisco's ACI plays a pivotal role in helping companies simplify, optimize, and accelerate the entire application deployment lifecycle. ScienceLogic's ACI support, developed in collaboration with Cisco, allows companies to gain complete health and performance visibility into their SDN infrastructure.
ScienceLogic's ACI support allows companies to remove key application deployment roadblocks by enabling IT staff to proactively fix application performance issues and:
- Determine the root cause of a service issue -- network, storage or compute
- Easily spot overused interfaces and major network trouble spots
- View the big picture by revealing how ACI is interacting with the entire environment
"Cisco welcomes ScienceLogic to the Cisco ACI ecosystem and we appreciate the collaborative effort that promises to bring value and benefits to our joint customers," said Harry Petty, Director of Market Management for Data Center and Cloud, Cisco. "Cisco ACI enables data center agility and automation, and with the added IT monitoring capabilities from ScienceLogic, IT professionals will find it much easier to identify, scope, and remediate performance issues, while also gaining a single view of diverse IT environments."
ScienceLogic's ACI monitoring features include:
- Comprehensive, automatic discovery -- ensuring full asset tracking for the elements making up an ACI system
- Automatic cross-technology dependency mapping -- providing quick root cause detection and proactive troubleshooting
- Real-time dashboards -- describing complex metrics in simple, easy to understand visuals
- Automatic best practices monitoring templates available out-of-the-box, readying organizations for a successful launch of the Cisco ACI deployment
- A single, combined view of Cisco ACI and Legacy infrastructure -- dramatically reducing the complexity of managing a diverse IT environment
"SDN is projected to be a $35B market and Cisco's ACI toolset is a superb product," said Dave Link, Founder and CEO, ScienceLogic. "We've worked closely with Cisco for many years and adding our IT monitoring capabilities to ACI makes sense for customers and is a natural fit."
For more information, please visit: www.sciencelogic.com
ScienceLogic delivers the next generation IT monitoring platform for the network of everything. Over 20,000 global Service Providers, enterprises, and government organizations rely on ScienceLogic every day to significantly enhance their IT operations. With complete Hybrid IT monitoring, total Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Microsoft Azure and vCloud Air visibility, and over 1,500 dynamic management Apps included in the platform, our customers are able to intelligently maximize efficiency, optimize operations, and ensure business continuity. We deliver the scale, security, automation, and resiliency necessary to simplify the ever-expanding task of managing IT resources, services, and applications that are in constant motion.
Media contact: Tony Keller T: 847-421-1477 E: [email protected]
NewsMaker is an Australian Press Release Distribution and Social Media Marketing service founded in 2004. The company today represents over 22,000 brands who seek to share their content with journalists, bloggers and the community.
P: +61 414 69 70 71