FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
With many States in Australia not regulating building inspectors, some property purchasers risk huge financial loss if default is not discovered in the purchasing of a property, and the inspector is not insured.
Due to the lack of Industry Regulation many inspectors are not qualified to inspect properties and more importantly, are not insured for professional indemnity insurance. Now thanks to Housesafe Training a “Housesafe Certified Property Inspector (HCPI) will enable inspectors to complete an industry certification here in Australia and soon to be released in the USA, NZ and the UK.
To become certified an inspector must:
- Completed a reasonable amount of the acquired property inspections
- Complete all modules and units of the Housesafe Certification Course
- Complete the HEP and obtain an acceptable percentage (pass mark)
- Hold appropriate PI & PL Insurances required for Industry Protection and provide Housesafe with a current PI and PL Certificate of Currence
- Carry an Housesafe Certified Inspector ID card
- Have a current website showing their ability
Housesafe Inspections, Managing Director, Howard Ryan says “The average homebuyer does not expect an unregulated property inspection industry which has no real evidence available of one’s true competency, just unrealistic expectations.”
Housesafe have been lobbying Government for a number of years to regulate the industry.
0412 233 977
Housesafe Inspections Training & Education are qualified Trainers and Assessors within the building, pool and pest inspection industries Australia wide.
Social Media Marketing and Blogging services.