SINGAPORE - Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), a global leader in products and services that provide real-time visibility into organizations' assets, people and transactions, recently launched Mobility DNA, a set of enterprise mobility software solutions that drive greater efficiencies and productivity for businesses, mobile workers and channel partners. Zebra also announced two new touch computers that expand the industry's broadest portfolio of enterprise-class Android(TM) mobile computers.
The Mobility DNA suite is a comprehensive collection of innovative applications, effortless application development tools and robust administration utilities for Zebra mobile computers that allows partners and businesses to maximize the return on investment (ROI) of their mobile deployments while minimizing complexity, risk and capital expenses. New solutions to the Mobility DNA suite include SimulScan Document Capture, Workforce Connect Push-To-Talk (PTT) Pro, AppGallery, Swipe Assist and All-Touch Terminal Emulation (TE). Previously announced tools such as RhoMobile, Mobility Extensions (Mx), Enterprise Browser and EMDK for Android are also part of the Mobility DNA suite - enabling businesses to leverage the simplicity of consumer smartphone platforms without sacrificing critical data functionality and security.
TC75 Enterprise Mobile Computer
- Built on Zebra's durable TC70 platform, the newest enterprise-grade Android device delivers an advanced mobile computing solution with multi-carrier 4G LTE capabilities for constant connectivity in field service, transportation and logistics, direct store delivery (DSD), route accounting and public safety applications.
- The TC75 mobile computer features the familiar feel of a consumer smartphone but is designed to withstand the harshest work environments. The IP67 certified device is dust-tight, can survive complete immersion in water and will deliver reliable operations even after repeated eight-foot drops to concrete.
- The TC75 offers advanced data capture through the enterprise-class imager that can scan 1D and 2D bar codes in virtually any condition.
- The TC75 mobile printers will be available in Singapore immediately
TC55 Enterprise Mobile Computer
- The award-winning TC55 touch computer provides businesses with a choice of carriers and operating systems for maximum flexibility and has now been enhanced with the Android KitKat operating system and an integrated 2D imager to speed data collection.
- The TC55 mobile printers will be available in Singapore immediately
- App Gallery is an enterprise mobile app marketplace that allows organizations to efficiently manage and control the use and deployment of mobile apps on Zebra's Android-based mobile computers. It can also help reduce demands on IT staff by significantly decreasing issues caused by unauthorized app installations and minimizing errors with incorrect versions or configurations.
- Approved third-party developers can distribute their own enterprise apps through the App Gallery allowing Zebra's ecosystem of Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and developers to easily and efficiently promote, distribute and update their offerings.
SimulScan Document Capture
- With the push of a single button, SimulScan Document Capture can simultaneously capture multiple bar codes, high-resolution photos, signatures, and even automatically populate standardized forms - significantly streamlining business operations, improving customer service and providing better real-time business intelligence.
- SimulScan is ideal for field service, T&L and manufacturing applications that expedite the flow of information and require error-free transcription.
Workforce Connect PTT Pro
- Workforce Connect empowers mobile workers with a suite of productivity tools designed to improve workflow efficiencies across multiple industries and has now been enhanced with the addition of Workforce Connect PTT Pro.
- This new network and device-agnostic voice solution integrates VoIP telephony, PTT and Enterprise Messaging under a single mobile user experience which will improve the way workers interact and collaborate.
- Zebra's new Swipe Assist provides a virtual on-screen trigger, helping mobile workers using Zebra's all-touch, Android-based mobile devices more easily access data capture functionality in difficult scanning situations.
All-Touch Terminal Emulation (TE):
- All-Touch TE is optimized for Android all-touch applications and eliminates the need for repetitive and frequent keyboard entries.
- By pulling data directly from existing legacy TE data streams and automatically transposing it into modern all-touch user navigation, menus and on screen buttons, All-Touch TE can improve work productivity and accuracy.
Ryan Goh, Vice President and General Manager, Zebra Technologies Asia Pacific
"Zebra is committed to end-to-end mobility solutions that enable our customers to run their operations reliably and deliver results where consumer-grade solutions simply fail. The TC75 and TC55 mobile computers along with our Mobility DNA suite were developed to help businesses accelerate the adoption of their mobility solutions, improve productivity and operational agility and unlock true enterprise asset intelligence."
- Website: Mobility DNA http://bit.ly/1glSw7g
- Website: Zebra Mobile Computers https://www.zebra.com/us/en/products/mobile-computers.html
- Facebook: Zebra Technologies https://www.facebook.com/ZebraTechnologiesGlobal
- Twitter: @ZebraTechnology
About Zebra Technologies
Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) makes businesses as smart and connected as the world we live in. Zebra tracking and visibility solutions transform the physical to digital, creating the data streams enterprises need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses, and empower their mobile workforces. For more information, visit www.zebra.com/possibilities.
Ogilvy Public Relations, on behalf of Zebra Technologies
+65 9093 3787