Find Your Shade of Grey With Our Top 10 Places to Spice up Your Love Life
TORONTO, ON -- (Marketwired) -- May 05, 2015 -- With the box-office hit "Fifty Shades of Grey" DVD and Blu-ray release date set for this Friday, May 8th, screens across the country will soon be steaming up. To help those suddenly longing for a different kind of adventure, the travel experts at Cheapflights.ca, the online leader in finding and publishing travel deals, have to come up with their list of Risqué getaways: top 10 places to spice up your love life. From secluded, romantic hotels to aphrodisiac-laced meals to a swingers convention, this list offers something to add some oomph to any love life, no matter how naughty or nice.
Say good-bye to your inhibitions and indulge your romantic fantasies at one of these five spicy experiences to make our list. Full disclosure: Christian Grey not included.
- Nayara Hotel Spa and Gardens, Costa Rica - For true romantic bliss there is no better place than Nayara Hotel Spa and Gardens. Located on a secluded hill encircled by emerald forests, tropical gardens and overlooking the Arenal Volcano, you and your loved one will experience total seclusion. Spend your time together in one of the many hot springs to reenergize, share a meal at one of the six dining options then enjoy each other's company on your private balcony that includes an outdoor shower and hot tub. This resort is bursting at the seams with romance and, once you return, your love life will thank you.
- Museum of Sex, New York, New York, United States - Eager to learn something new? The Museum of Sex is here to inform. Its mission is to preserve and present the history, evolution and cultural significance of human sexuality and it's committed to encouraging public enlightenment and engagement. From the sex life of animals to the evolution of pornography to FUNLAND: Pleasures and Perils of the Erotic Fairground (a hands-on exhibit designed to stimulate all five senses in both subtle and not-so-subtle ways), you and your S.O. may find yourselves leaving this museum and a little curious...
- Atame Restaurant, Montreal, Quebec, Canada - Whether or not you believe in the power of aphrodisiacs, there is no denying the romance and seduction power that Atame will have on a couple. The blend of the mansion-like décor, performances, music and food combine to give lasting effect. Settle in for an evening featuring ingredients used to spice up not only your food, but your love life, including maca, damiana, ginkgo biloba, muira puama, tribulus terrestris and epimedium, all of which are considered aphrodisiacs and all of which are included in the recipe for love.
- Hidden Beach Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico - It's not hard to conclude that social nudity can be a sensual experience (for some people), but nude resorts, like the Hidden Beach Resort, want to provide more than just that. The concept for most nude resorts is to provide a safe place for total freedom and a chance to rid yourself of insecurities and be who you're really meant to be. Enjoy life with nothing to hide as you share all the amenities the resort has to offer. A few days of seeing your lover in this more complete way is sure to re-energize your love life.
- Naughty in N'awlins, New Orleans, Louisiana - For five days (July 29 - August 2), New Orleans is even spicier than usual. For a decidedly adult getaway, head to the Big Easy to join a lifestyle and swinger couples convention that has been closing down Bourbon Street for more than 10 years. Start the celebration at the kickoff parade (the world's only swinger parade), then have fun at the four themed events; a pajama parade, a sailor and sinners party, a glitz and glamour night, and a Mardi Gras masquerade ball. From body painting and good music to food, drinks and great company, Naughty in N'awlins will definitely add some spice to your life.
Afternoon Tea, London, England; Sexpo, Perth, Australia; Singles cruise, multiple cruise lines; Shakti Gardens, Johannesburg, South Africa; and Abel Tasman Skydive, Motueka, New Zealand, round out our list of fantasy-fulfilling getaways. To read the spicy details on these and Cheapflights.ca's complete list of Risqué getaways: top 10 places to spice up your love life, visit www.cheapflights.ca/news/risque-getaways-top-10-places-to-spice-up-your-love-life.
About Cheapflights.ca, part of the Momondo
Momondo Group is an online travel media and technology company that is driven by the belief that an open world is a better world. The group now serves travel search and inspiration to over 17.5 million visitors a month -- plus 8 million travel newsletter subscribers -- via its Cheapflights (www.cheapflights.ca) and momondo (www.momondo.com) brands.
Skygate began the sourcing of complex air-travel data in 1992, while Cheapflights pioneered the online comparison of flight deals for users in 1996 and momondo launched meta-search in the Nordic countries in 2006.
The Group has offices in London, Copenhagen and Boston with a consumer base across more than 30 core international markets but users all over the world.
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/cheapflights
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/cheapflights
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/cheapflights
Follow us on Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/cheapflights/
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2816484
Contact Information: Cheapflights.ca Tel: +1 416-788-4573 E-mail: Email Contact Website: www.cheapflights.ca
NewsMaker is an Australian Press Release Distribution and Social Media Marketing service founded in 2004. The company today represents over 22,000 brands who seek to share their content with journalists, bloggers and the community.
P: +61 414 69 70 71