Back by Popular Interest, Unique Maui Excursions From Land to Sea at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua Will Create Memorable Experiences This Summer for Children and Adults Alike
KAPALUA, HI -- (Marketwired) -- May 05, 2015 -- Two years ago, The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, one of the nation's premier family resorts, unveiled its first "Family Adventure Summer Series" dedicated to creating memorable, authentic experiences for guests of all ages. The Series was a great success and is being reintroduced for Summer 2015 with some exciting new additions.
The Mana Maker Ambassadors Experience
The perfect way to experience "mauka" (mountain) and "makai" (ocean), Hawaiian-style. Maui resort guests begin the day with a guided, interpretive snorkel tour with the expert naturalists from Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment. After experiencing the deep blue waters of the Pacific, guests will return to land for a nature hike of choice where the naturalists will demonstrate how the mauka and makai are eternally connected. ($279 USD per guest, advanced reservations required, minimum two people per tour and must be minimum of 8 years-old to enjoy. Includes private Cousteau-trained naturalist, digital photography, transportation, refreshments and locally sourced picnic lunch.)
The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Kapalua
Signature Maui spa treatments for the summer include:
- Summer Lavender Body Polish and Massage: Enjoy made on Maui soothing organic honey and lavender exfoliation followed by a relaxing 50 minute Lomilomi massage. (80 minutes $235 USD per person)
- The Full Body Sculpt: An exhilarating body tightening and toning treatment will target upper arms, tummy and hips. A radically energizing exfoliation with specialized massage techniques gives a tighter, more toned and fitter-feeling body. (50 minutes $175 USD per person)
- Summer Papaya Pineapple Manicure and Pedicure: Relax with a coconut hibiscus hand and foot soak boosting circulation. Followed by an aromatic papaya pineapple hand and foot scrub and indulgent massage with luxurious all-natural moisturizer. (80 minutes $125 USD per person)
- Summer Shampoo and Style: Experience the benefits of our signature Moroccan oil scalp and hair mask treatments while unwinding with a relaxing scalp massage and a complimentary glass of champagne! (50 minutes $85 USD and up per person)
- Rapid Spray Tan: A tinted gradual build tan that deepens
with time. In less than 15 minutes skin will be perfectly bronzed
and ready to go. (20 minutes $70 USD per person)
The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua Cabana Experience at the
Relax in a private oasis while lounging poolside in one of the beach resort's Pool Cabana Suites for up to eight people. The most sought after cabana at the resort includes a Cabana attendant, refreshing Oshibori towels, tropical fruit plate, select sparkling wine or chardonnay, tray passed bites, iPod docking station, flat screen TV and more. (call for pricing 808-665-7089)
Family-fun-in-the-sun abounds at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua children's pool -- with bocce ball and shuffle board nearby, this is the perfect place for families to play and refresh in the warm summer sun.
Keiki Complimentary Dining Program
Valid Through December 18, 2015
- Children (5) years and younger dine free for dinner at Kai Sushi and the Banyan Tree restaurants from Ritz Kid's menu (One complimentary child per full-paying adult)
- Children (5) years and younger eat free for breakfast in The
Terrace Restaurant from the breakfast buffet (One complimentary
child per full-paying adult, offer not valid with In-Room
Summer Dining Specials
Beginning June 16 through September 7, 2015 as part of The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua Family Adventure Summer Series, families can enjoy unique dining specials at select restaurants on property:
- Three-course Dinner Menus at Kai Sushi and The Banyan Tree -- the talented chefs of The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua create unique menus each with three delectable courses
- Enjoy a new twist on breakfast with signature drinks bars at the Terrace Restaurant including a savory Bloody Mary Bar, Fresh Press Juice selections and a Mimosa Bar
- Nightly Tiki Hour from 3pm to 4:30pm at Alaloa Lounge
- Enjoy al fresco dining under the stars and a canopy of 40
coconut palms at The Beach House while taking in unobstructed ocean
views. Special dinner menu available from 5:30pm - 8:30pm with live
Hawaiian music on Sundays and Mondays during the summer. (weather
Complimentary Summer Delights
The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua announced its featured summer guest room package as the Island Paradise Luxury. Guests who reserve this featured package between the dates of June 16 and September 7, 2015 will enjoy the following:
- Tropical fruit and water amenity delivered in room upon arrival
- Relax poolside and enjoy a complimentary Mai Tai made by our talented mixologists, one per person per stay (must be 21 years or older)
- E Ola Pono... "Live Well" -- discover the many traditional medicinal uses found among the native trees, plants and herbs beginning in the medicinal gardens down to the Ambassadors Hale. (Mondays and Fridays at 8am)
- Invigorate the senses with an aromatic Epicurean Papaya Pineapple Lotion gift when you visit The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Kapalua
- Kapalua Fitness Walks led by the Lahaina hotel's fitness
instructor start the day off on the right foot and are fun for the
Families can reside in luxury by reserving one of the expansive one- or two-bedroom Residential Suites. Perfect for families or extended stays, the Residential Suites feature private kitchens, separate living rooms, dining table, spacious lanais and more. For added convenience, guests may call in advance to have their suite pre-stocked with essential food and beverage items that will be waiting for them in-room upon their arrival. The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua truly offers something for everyone this summer, far beyond the sun, surf and sand.
For more information or reservations at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, please call (800) 241-3333, contact your travel professional directly or visit The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua Web site at www.ritzcarlton.com/KapaluaMaui.
Island Paradise Luxury - Seasonal Rates starting from $659/night
- Fifth night complimentary
- $500 hotel credit
- Suites, Residential Suites or Club Guest Room and Suites (room
rate varies based on room type selected)
About The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua
The AAA Five-Diamond Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua showcases a stunning destination resort offering 463 guestrooms, including 107 residential suites, boasting warm-hued wood floors, rich travertine bathrooms, flat-screen LCD televisions and Hawaiian-inspired artwork. The Ritz-Carlton Spa®, Kapalua, inspired by Waihua, beckons with treatment rooms framed by private garden showers, volcanic stone grottos, steam, sauna and whirlpool therapies, outdoor couples' hale (cabanas) and a fitness center and movement studio with spectacular ocean views. Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment program offers all interest levels an array of outdoor activities from land to sea, led by trained naturalists. The breathtaking island resort also features six dining experiences, enhanced indoor/outdoor meeting space, an inviting children's pool and luxury cabanas. The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua is nestled on 54 acres and enveloped by the 23,000 acre Kapalua Resort, renowned for two championship golf courses, award-winning restaurants and a historic pineapple plantation site.
About The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, LLC
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 88 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. For more information or reservations, visit the company web site at www.ritzcarlton.com, and for the latest company updates, visit news.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR).
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2816651
Deanna Miller Communications Manager Direct: (808) 665-7212 Email: Email Contact The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua 1 Ritz-Carlton Drive Kapalua, Maui, Hawaii 96761 Tel: (808) 669-6200
NewsMaker is an Australian Press Release Distribution and Social Media Marketing service founded in 2004. The company today represents over 22,000 brands who seek to share their content with journalists, bloggers and the community.
P: +61 414 69 70 71