OVERLAND PARK, KS--(Marketwired - Mar 18, 2015) - FireMon, the industry leader in proactive security intelligence solutions, today announced that its award-winning Ignite Partner Program has fueled another record-setting year, delivering a 55 percent increase in total sales and triple-digit expansion across international markets.
This performance was highlighted by key milestones that helped drive overall growth and expand the company's support of its channel partners, led by establishment of a new distribution partnership with WestconGroup; the addition of many new global partners; and widespread efforts to deepen relationships with existing FireMon channel organizations.
By association, FireMon partners also enjoyed a banner year, realizing more than 66 percent growth in FireMon-related revenue and a nearly 25 percent year-over-year increase in new FireMon customers -- which now number over 1,000 across 50 countries, and include more than 100 of the Fortune 500 and 26 of the Fortune 100.
"Channel partners remain the lifeblood of our sales organization, and the record growth of both FireMon and these organizations themselves speaks volumes about the shared success we've enjoyed over the last year," said Todd DeBell, Vice President of Global Channel Sales and Distribution at FireMon. "Our Ignite channel partners capitalized on worldwide demand for all of our solutions, meeting organizations' critical network security requirements and taking advantage of broader opportunities to provide high-value, high-margin services offerings."
Notable FireMon channel program highlights include:
- Achieved 55 percent year-over-year sales growth rate driven by FireMon Ignite partners, which collectively increased year-over-year sales by more than 66 percent.
- Announced a distribution partnership with WestconGroup, providing its deep portfolio of partners access to FireMon's proactive Security Intelligence Platform in regions including North America, Asia-Pacific and Australia-New Zealand.
- Launched the FireMon Global Distribution Program with FireMon solutions now available through leading global distributors -- in addition to WestconGroup -- including Core One Information Technology (South America), ectacom GmbH (Germany), Edvance Technology (Hong Kong), Kite Distribution (UK) and Softwide Security (Korea).
- Bolstered the already robust FireMon partner base with a 28 percent increase in new global partners, including a triple-digit expansion in international markets and the federal sector bringing the total number of FireMon partners to nearly 200 across 57 countries worldwide; new additions include Advanced Systems Group (ASG), Converge Net Inc. (CNI), Creative Breakthroughs, Inc. (CBI), Milestone Systems, Inc. and Nexum Inc.
- Augmented the FireMon Ignite Partner Portal with centralized lead interaction and performance-based incentives to drive increased engagement and generate more qualified leads.
- Secured fourth consecutive CRN Channel Chiefs Award for DeBell, who has helped establish FireMon as a nearly 100 percent channel-focused business.
"Westcon establishes strong relationships with select vendors that are leaders in their respective domains in order to create a comprehensive portfolio of value-added solutions," said Andrew Warren, Vice President of Security Solutions for WestconGroup. "FireMon epitomizes the type of partner we engage with, and we look forward to delivering solutions based on its proactive Security Intelligence Platform that provide the actionable information customers need to help them strengthen their network infrastructure and overall security posture."
FireMon's multitier Ignite Partner Program is designed to drive business opportunities, increase profitability and deliver high customer satisfaction. In engaging with FireMon, Ignite partners benefit from structured, regional-focused lead generation programs, a newly enhanced resource-rich Partner Portal, market development funds and advanced training certification.
Additionally, the Ignite Program offers comprehensive programs across all spectrums of joint channel sales and marketing, including IT security industry events worldwide, multitouch point digital campaigns, strategic thought leadership in the form of blog posts, webcasts and online presentations, and many other targeted initiatives.
FireMon is the industry leader in proactive security intelligence solutions for large organizations that deliver continuous control of infrastructure, policy and IT risk. The FireMon Security Intelligence Platform is a massively scalable, high-performance foundation for network risk detection, change workflow automation, firewall rule base clean-up, compliance audit assessment and security operations cost reduction. For more information, visit http://www.firemon.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
information, please contact: