The 3rd Annual Bacchus Marsh Egg Hunt hopping ahead for 29 March 2015.
Started by local business, their staff and a couple of volunteers the event was to create to bring together families for traditional community fun day. Along the way we raise funds for charity and this year we have nominated Epilepsy Foundation Victoria.
One of our volunteer’s daughters Hannah has suffered ongoing heath issues since birth. In recent times this has included Epilepsy. At this time of year when fund raising is focused on bigger worthy events we wanted to support another organisation.
The event at Darley Park in Bacchus Marsh will offer:
- Stage entertainment including well know performer from TV
- Roaming Entertainers
- Large Craft and Small Business Market
- Food Vans and other food stalls
- Egg Hunt for preschool and primary school aged children
- Welcome to Country Ceremony
- Indigenous display including Boomerang throwing
- Traditional games including egg and spoon and three leg races
The event is run by a small group of volunteers for the benefit of the community, families and nominated causes.
Sunday 29 March 2014
Darley Park, Darley (Bacchus Marsh)
9am – 3pm
More information on Epilepsy Foundation Victoria: http://www.epinet.org.au/
For more event information:
0425 729 948