Luxury Honolua Bay Resort Sets the Stage for Spring Getaways With Impressive Hotel Offerings
KAPALUA, HI -- (Marketwired) -- Nestled within Kapalua Resort, a pristine 22,000-acre natural paradise, The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua is sure to inspire the ultimate spring vacation. Rich in history and home to championship golf, golden sand beaches and beautiful marine sanctuaries, Kapalua, Maui offers endless opportunities to rejuvenate and renew among nature's splendor.
This beach lover's paradise is home to some of Maui's most captivating shores, each with its own personality and character. DT Fleming Beach fronts the Maui resort, and with a brisk walk or a quick complimentary shuttle ride, you can be at any of the others. Kapalua Bay is known for its snorkeling and calm waters, while Oneloa Bay is known for being quiet and uncrowded. As a third option, Honolua Bay offers great summer snorkeling and world-class surfing in the winter. The award-winning beaches of Kapalua are sure to be favored for sun-seekers and water sports enthusiasts.
Kapalua is also a recreational playground having been recognized as one of the top golf destinations in the world, with two oceanfront golf courses that are as fun and challenging as they are beautiful. Having recently hosted the PGA TOUR's season-opening tournament, golf enthusiasts can literally play in the footsteps of the sport's legends.
Whether it be for a spring break excursion, Memorial Day getaway or a pre-summer escape, guests staying at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua from March 16 through June 15, 2014 on the Golf in Paradise or Bed and Breakfast packages can experience complimentary delights that echo the recreational and cultural themes deeply ingrained in this very special locale.
Complimentary Spring Delights
Available from March 16 - June 15, 2015
- Enjoy a refreshing, tropical, local fruit plate and bottled water delivered in-room on the day of your arrival
- Relax poolside and enjoy a complimentary Mai Tai made by our talented mixologists, one per person per stay (must be 21 years or older)
- Invigorate the senses with an aromatic Epicurean Papaya Pineapple Lotion gift when you visit The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Kapalua
- 'Ai Pono, or eat well, and bask in the warm Hawaiian sunshine while learning how to cultivate herbs and spices from our organic garden and gaining insider information by a culinary professional, Mondays at 10:30am -- advance reservations required
- Perfect your putting skills with complimentary use of Kapalua Golf Academy's 18-hole putting course
Spring Enhancements (additional charges apply)
Available from March 16 - June 15, 2015
- Coastal Walk and Tide Pool Exploration "Keala ola" -- The Path of Life -- adventure the Kapalua Coastal Trail with trained naturalists visiting a few of Maui's treasures. $49 per guest / $29 per child under 15, exclusive of tax and gratuity. Available Mondays and Fridays from 9:30am to 11:30am
- Clue into Nature -- learn about navigation and nature utilizing GPS technology to discover the treasures of our Hawaii spa resort. Available Saturdays at 9:30am, $69 per guest
- Sip, Savor and Roll -- every Friday and Saturday from 5:30pm to 6:30pm, indulge in a perfect sunset celebration while enjoying sake and one-of-a-kind specialty rolls as prepared by our renowned and award-winning Sushi chefs. $5 for 7oz Ozeki Hot or Cold Sake and Japanese Beer (12oz Asahi, Kirin, Kirin Light or Sapporo) and $15 Specialty Roll (choose from Rainbow, Special Eel or Kai Special roll), exclusive of tax and gratuity
- Family Cabana for up to four with water and soft drink service, pineapple plate and refreshing tray-passed bites. $100 per day, exclusive of tax and gratuity
- Arctic Berry Illuminating Facial -- Awaken the skin's inner beauty with natural Arctic Berry Enzyme Exfoliant to reveal the skin's true luminosity followed by NuFace skin tightening instant face lift. An exquisite blend of lingonberry seed oil and hibiscus seed extract will target all skin concerns. Results are improved skin tone, visible lift and a luminous complexion. $140 per person, exclusive of tax and gratuity
- Spring Renewal Citrus Body Polish and Massage -- citrus body polish deeply cleanses and exfoliates the skin. Complemented by a 50-minute Lomilomi massage using an aromatic moisturizer. 80 minutes, $235 per person, exclusive of tax and gratuity
- Spring Renewal Manicure and Pedicure -- drift away with a blend of exotic florals while exfoliating salt with a hydrating sugar leaves skin with a radiant glow. 80 minutes $125 per person exclusive of tax and gratuity
Bed & Breakfast - Seasonal Rates starting from $629/night
- Overnight accommodations in a luxury guestroom
- Daily breakfast buffet for two in The Terrace Restaurant
Golf in Paradise - Seasonal Rates starting from $939/night
- Deluxe accommodations
- Two rounds of Golf on the Plantation or Bay Course
- Daily buffet breakfast for two in The Terrace Restaurant
About The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua
The AAA Five-Diamond Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua showcases a stunning destination resort offering 463 guestrooms, including 107 residential suites, boasting warm-hued wood floors, rich travertine bathrooms, flat-screen LCD televisions and Hawaiian-inspired artwork. The Ritz-Carlton Spa®, Kapalua, inspired by Waihua, beckons with treatment rooms framed by private garden showers, volcanic stone grottos, steam, sauna and whirlpool therapies, outdoor couple's hale (cabanas) and a fitness center and movement studio with spectacular ocean views. Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment program offers all interest levels an array of outdoor activities from land to sea, led by trained naturalists. The breathtaking island resort also features six dining experiences, enhanced indoor/outdoor meeting space, an inviting children's pool and luxury cabanas. The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua is nestled on 54 acres and enveloped by the 23,000 acre Kapalua Resort, renowned for two championship golf courses, award-winning restaurants and a historic pineapple plantation site.
About The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 88 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. The Ritz-Carlton is the only service company to have twice earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award which recognizes outstanding customer service. For more information or reservations, visit the company web site at www.ritzcarlton.com, and for the latest company updates, visit news.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR).
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2777311
Contact: Deanna Miller Communications Manager Direct: (808) 665-7212 E-mail: Email Contact The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua 1 Ritz-Carlton Drive Kapalua, Maui, HI 96761 Tel: (808) 669-6200