Market Expansion, New Cloud-Based Services and Additional Customers Drive Increased Market Share
OMAHA, NE -- (Marketwired) -- Cosentry, the leading Midwest IT Solution Provider, today announced the company's notable market growth. Highlights for fiscal year end December 31, 2014 -- that contributed to the company's 17 percent revenue growth -- included adding over 70 new customers, increasing current customer Total Contract Value by close to $17 million, introducing new Managed Security and Compliance Services and entering the St. Louis and Milwaukee markets.
"Our notable growth is evidence that the industry is increasingly outsourcing portions of their IT functions and are ready to embrace new cloud-based services with built-in security, for a combination of production and disaster recovery applications," said Brad Hokamp, CEO, Cosentry. "We are poised for strong momentum in 2015 and look forward to serving our customers with new innovative managed services."
Currently, Cosentry owns and operates nine data centers in five regions including Omaha, Kansas City, St. Louis, Milwaukee and Sioux Falls. During 2014, the company expanded its service area with the following service provider acquisitions:
- Xiolink of St. Louis in January, giving Cosentry a data center presence in St. Louis and a more robust set of cloud and managed services capabilities that complement the existing Cosentry services.
- Red Anvil of Milwaukee in September, allowing Cosentry to instantly expand operations into the Milwaukee market, enhancing the region's current data center services with new disaster recovery, colocation, cloud services, managed hosting and other managed service offerings.
Complementing the new service provider acquisitions, Cosentry has invested $2.5 million in their Next Generation Network (NGN), including more resilient connectivity between their nine data centers for customers' disaster recovery applications. Cosentry also continues to invest heavily in their core cloud platforms and capabilities to ensure they are meeting evolving customer requirements.
Leveraging its world-class data centers, in 2014 the company met industry demands for more affordable, comprehensive and scalable IT security services with the introduction of their Managed Security and Compliance Service. The company's managed IT security services go well beyond typical firewall monitoring by providing market-leading security tools with the benefit of integrated Security Operations Center (SOC) services such as patch management, 24x7 log monitoring and alert notifications.
To support its growth, Cosentry increased its employee base by over 10% and added the following executives to its senior management team:
- Chris Scaglione, St. Louis Regional Vice President
- Kathy Amro, Vice President of Marketing
- Mike Henderson, Kansas City Regional Vice President
Throughout the year, Cosentry's strong momentum continued to capture the attention of journalists and leading industry organizations, as the company was recognized by:
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC), Omaha-Midlands Data Center First LEED Gold Certified Data Center in State, and one of 21 Nationwide
- CRN's Managed Service Provider 500 List
- Inc. Magazine's 33rd Annual List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies for an Eighth Consecutive Year
- TMC, 2014 Cloud Computing Backup and Disaster Recovery Award
- DatacenterDynamics North American Awards - Finalist in "Green Data Center" and the "Innovation in the Medium Data Center" categories
Cosentry is a trusted Midwest IT Solutions Provider, offering solutions that allow our clients to focus on their core business. Our customers can feel confident, knowing their IT Infrastructure is operating at the highest level of reliability, performance, and security. Cosentry has over a decade of experience providing data center services including Colocation, Cloud, Managed Hosting, and Managed Services. We operate as our client's local business partner, taking the time to truly understand their business while tailoring our solutions to meet each client's unique business and technical requirements. Whether virtualizing, consolidating, optimizing, or fully outsourcing data center and IT infrastructure, businesses can rely on Cosentry for help with resilient and versatile solutions -- for more information, contact us at (866) 500-7661 or visit us at http://www.cosentry.com.
For more information, contact: Betsey Rogers Public Relations BridgeView Marketing 603-886-7087 [email protected]