Find Your Ideal Sin City Wedding Spot With Our 13 Top Vegas Chapels and Their Perfect Mates
BOSTON, MA -- (Marketwired) -- "First comes love and then comes marriage" or so goes the playground song. And with Valentine's Day fast approaching, love is definitely in the air. For those romantics with marriage on their minds, the love experts at Cheapflights.com, the online leader in finding and publishing travel deals, have the perfect wedding destination where almost every kind of couple can say their "I dos" -- that's Vegas baby! This wedding chapel capital has an ideal venue for almost everyone. To help inspire you to take the plunge, Cheapflights has played matchmaker with its 13 top Vegas chapels and their perfect mates, a guide to who should get hitched where in Sin City.
From classic to mobile to a quickie drive-thru affair, to having Elvis or Kiss' Gene Simmons officiate your wedding, here are five Vegas wedding chapels to make the list:
- For fools who want to rush into it...Graceland Wedding Chapel - Grab your hunk-a-hunk-a burnin' love and head over to Graceland Wedding Chapel where none other than The King himself will grace you (see what we did there?) with his presence. Yep, this is the place where you can have an Elvis impersonator do everything from walk the bride down the aisle to entertain guests with famous tunes. If you're renewing your vows, an Elvis lookalike can even perform your ceremony. Graceland offers other wedding packages, too, but who can pass up this decidedly Vegas experience in the chapel that was reportedly home to the very first Elvis-themed wedding in Sin City?
- For the head bangin' betrothed..."Hotter than Hell" Wedding Chapel at Monster Mini Golf - Your guests will be rockin' all night long when you exchange vows concert-style at the "Hotter than Hell" Wedding Chapel. Inspired by American hard rock band KISS, this concert-stage-meets-wedding-chapel, modeled after one of the band's album covers, features everything from fog machines to theatrical lighting. Brides can rent a wedding gown and boots at the chapel, and couples have the option of getting concert ticket-like wedding invitations created by the venue to send to guests. For the full hard-rock experience, spring for a KISS co-founder Gene Simmons lookalike to officiate.
- For backseat beaus...Tunnel of Love at A Little White Wedding Chapel - Push your love into high gear at this chapel where you don't even have to get out of your car to make it official. Just roll right up to the drive-thru wedding window for a ceremony that's sure to rev any engaged pair's engine. Originally created to better serve people with disabilities, the Tunnel of Love has now become a Vegas novelty where you can ride off toward your happily ever after in everything from your own Harley to the drive-thru's vintage pink Cadillac -- all beneath a ceiling of painted cherubs and twinkling lights.
- For classic Sin City soulmates...Wee Kirk o'the Heather Wedding Chapel - Its name translates to "The Little Chapel of the Lucky Flower," and this wedding venue has reportedly been quite lucky for generations of couples who have walked down its aisle. Having opened in 1940, the Wee Kirk o'the Heather Wedding Chapel is known as the oldest operating wedding chapel in Las Vegas. With everything from simple ceremonies to elaborate weddings on the menu, and a convenient location right on The Strip (just two blocks from the Marriage License Bureau), the chapel is a perfect pick for any couple seeking a little classic Vegas charm.
- For the match on the move...Las Vegas Wedding Wagon - It may seem no one is on the wagon in Vegas, but this mobile chapel might just be redefining that phrase. The Las Vegas Wedding Wagon brings your wedding to you. Outfitted with an altar featuring LED lights, flowers and lavender curtains, the Wagon will transport your ceremony to the Vegas locale of your choice (provided all necessary permissions are in place), and comes complete with an officiant, photographer and witness. And the price is right: Weddings start at just $129.
Didn't find a match above? Read on for eight more Vegas chapels on our list that may be just the right spot for you and yours to celebrate your nuptials: For fired up fiancé(e)s... The Gun Store; For same-sex sweethearts...Gay Chapel of Las Vegas; For the custom-affair pair...Viva Las Vegas; For Hopeless (Renaissance) Romantics...The Chapel at Excalibur; For Happy History-Lovin' Couples...The Little Church of the West; For Duos on Cloud Nine...Chapel in the Clouds at the Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower; For the Wannabe-Famous Affianced...The Chapel at Planet Hollywood; and For Nostalgic Newlyweds...Chapel of the Bells. Read all the details in Cheapflights.com's Walking Down the Aisle, Sin City Style: 13 Top Vegas Chapels and their Perfect Mates at www.cheapflights.com/news/walking-aisle-sin-city-style-13-top-vegas-chapels-perfect-mates.
About Cheapflights.com, part of the Momondo Group
Momondo Group is an online travel media and technology company that is driven by the belief that an open world is a better world. The group now serves travel search and inspiration to over 17.5 million visitors a month -- plus 7 million travel newsletter subscribers -- via its Cheapflights (www.cheapflights.com) and momondo (www.momondo.com) brands.
Skygate began the sourcing of complex air-travel data in 1992, while Cheapflights pioneered the online comparison of flight deals for users in 1996 and momondo launched meta-search in the Nordic countries in 2006.
The Group has offices in London, Copenhagen and Boston with a consumer base across more than 30 core international markets but users all over the world.
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/cheapflights
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/cheapflights
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2761141
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2761144
Contact Information: Cheapflights.com Tel: +1 416-788-4573 E-mail: Email Contact Website: www.cheapflights.com