Company's Customer Service Excellence Continues to Stand Out
DALLAS, TX -- (Marketwired) -- Masergy Communications Inc., a global leader in managed networking and cloud services, today announced the company has been recognized as a Finalist in the ninth annual Stevie® Awards for Customer Service Department of the Year.
Judges selected Masergy based on the company's four core values that help reinforce its commitment to customer service:
1. Focused Customer Service - a commitment to provide the best service
2. Engagement and Involvement - a desire to intimately understand customers
3. Always Employees, Customers, and Partners First - a commitment to each other as a team
4. Transparency - a culture of openness, honesty and accountability
These core values have helped Masergy achieve a best-in-class 61 percent Net Promoter Score (NPS), a worldwide standard for organizations to measure, understand and improve customer satisfaction.
"Masergy continues to deliver 'Performance Beyond Expectations,'" said Chris MacFarland, CEO, Masergy. "This is underscored by our low customer turnover. We continually strive to set the benchmark for customer service excellence and we are honored to be recognized for our efforts."
Masergy's customer service commitment has resulted in other recognition including:
- The Dallas Business Journal named Masergy as one of the top 50 2014 Best Places to Work.
- Inc. Magazine names Masergy one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. for 2014.
- National Customer Service Association's (NCSA) 2013 All-Star Service Organization of the Year award for consistently maintaining a culture of customer service excellence.
"The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service continues to be the fastest-growing of our international awards programs," said Michael Gallagher, president and founder of the Stevie Awards. "The sheer number of nominations is matched by the increasing quality of those nominations. We congratulate all of this year's Finalists."
Details about the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service - Telecommunications, and the list of Finalists in all categories are available at www.StevieAwards.com/Sales.
Masergy owns and operates the largest independent global cloud networking platform for enterprises. Our managed solutions help businesses compete in the global marketplace with real-time analytics, unified communications as a service, security as a service and software defined network control. Masergy's patented technology, customizable solutions and unmatched customer experience are why a growing number of global enterprises rely on Masergy to deliver performance beyond expectations. For more information about Masergy visit www.masergy.com or follow us on [email protected], Blog, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Media Contacts: Masergy Contact Betsey Rogers BridgeView Marketing 603-886-7087 [email protected]