Gigaom Expert Joins Masergy to Discuss the Business and IT Benefits of Unified Communications
DALLAS, TX -- (Marketwired) -- Gigaom, together with Masergy Communications Inc., a global leader in managed networking and cloud services, today announced the upcoming live webinar, "Beyond The Unified Communications Hype: Business Benefits for the Enterprise." Gigaom Research analyst Paul Miller will discuss real-world Unified Communications (UC) trends as he moderates a panel on Tuesday, January 20, 2015, at 11 a.m. PT. Additional topics include the UC business impact and a roadmap for moving from legacy infrastructures to a flexible UC solution. Attendees may register for the complimentary event at: http://bit.ly/1xLuxp1.
Featured panelist include:
- Paul Miller, Analyst, Gigaom Research
- Dean Manzoori, VP of UCaaS, Masergy
- Phil Edholm, Innovation and Change Consultant, PKE Consulting
- Terrence Brooks, Senior Systems Administrator, Marvin F Poer
UC continues to have a profound impact on business and employee productivity by enabling companies to adapt to new opportunities and give employees the tools to work where and how they want. The panel of industry leaders will illustrate how organizations are leveraging this trend through an interactive discussion, answering questions such as:
- How are existing communications systems and business processes impacting the changing enterprise?
- What is the business benefit of UC?
- What technical and service criteria should be used to evaluate UC solutions?
- How can organizations "future-proof" their communications investment while meeting today's operational and cost requirements?
- How are forward-thinking companies adopting UC and realizing ROI benefits?
"Corporate IT professionals need to identify communications solutions that meet the needs of internal and external stakeholders. But they often encounter a lack of accurate information that outline real-world applications and benefits," says Masergy's Dean Manzoori. "This webinar is a great resource for IT professionals seeking UC implementation best practices and business productivity benefits."
Masergy owns and operates the largest independent global cloud networking platform for enterprises. Our managed solutions help businesses compete in the global marketplace with real-time analytics, unified communications as a service, security as a service and software defined network control. Masergy's patented technology, customizable solutions and unmatched customer experience are why a growing number of global enterprises rely on Masergy to deliver performance beyond expectations. For more information about Masergy visit www.masergy.com or follow us on [email protected], Blog, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Media Contacts: Betsey Rogers for Masergy BridgeView Marketing 603-886-7087 [email protected]