ScienceLogic Survey of 1,200 Organizations Reveals Global Risk
RESTON, VA -- (Marketwired) -- IT Monitoring software provider ScienceLogic today released its Hybrid IT survey results from over 1,200 global organizations' IT departments. The survey reveals a significant increase in the number or companies leveraging hybrid IT -- or the ability to burst to the public cloud to meet fluctuating computing and business requirements. Most reported great businesses benefit from having done so. The survey also reveals that while adoption is exploding and investment increasing, most enterprises are unable to monitor and control the accompanying sprawl, lack hybrid IT management skills, and do not have proper visibility into their clouds -- all resulting in significant infrastructure availability and performance risk.
- 81% of companies are using public clouds today, to establish a hybrid environment
- 1 of every 3 enterprises report that they don't have the capacity today to monitor their hybrid infrastructures. For this survey set, that represents $300 billion in value of IT assets, equivalent to the current GDP of Hong Kong
- 1 of every 3 are not adequately trained and skilled to manage hybrid environments
- 72% of those companies using public clouds expect to increase their cloud spending over the next year
- 40% of companies using public clouds today do not know what corporate assets are currently residing in the cloud
For the full report please see:
ScienceLogic delivers the next generation Hybrid IT monitoring platform for the network of everything. Over 15,000 global Service Providers, enterprises, and government organizations rely on ScienceLogic every day to significantly enhance their IT operations. With complete multi-cloud IT monitoring, total Amazon Web Services (AWS) visibility, and over 1,000 dynamic management Apps included in the platform, our customers are able to intelligently maximize efficiency, optimize operations, and ensure business continuity. We deliver the scale, security, automation, and resiliency necessary to simplify the ever-expanding task of managing IT resources, services, and applications that are in constant motion.
For more information, visit www.sciencelogic.com.
Media Contact: Chris Walker [email protected]