‘Buyers are Liars’ is the Topic of The Great Real Estate Debate Featuring a Line-up of Key Real Estate Industry Professionals Gathering Together and Having Fun at the Expense of Themselves.
Sydney, New South Wales – Are buyers liars?
If you’re a real estate agent, property investor, or any other property professional and have an opinion on this matter you won’t want to miss the fun at The Great Real Estate Debate to be held at the Vibe Hotel North Sydney on Monday 19th January 2015 from 6:00 PM to 9.00 PM.
This ground-breaking event offers the perfect opportunity for progressive people in the property industry to start the New Year with a thoughtful laugh or two. Whether you buy property, sell property, insure property, finance property, renovate, develop or just love property, this event is set to humorously challenge your thinking.
Are buyers liars? “That’s the question we’re asking Sydney" says Rachel Barnes, a successful international property investor, author, coach and CEO of Investor Friendly Agents who is hosting the event. "I'm looking forward to learning the answer myself when we get the two teams of real estate professionals together to debate the issue soon. I’ve specifically chosen people with a diverse range of skills, experience and personalities to make it a lively, fun debate. Then we’ll let the audience decide which team wins and whether buyers are actually liars in New South Wales."
Several top industry professionals who are passionate about real estate will be involved in this one-of-a-kind fun debate including:
- Solicitor Tim O’Dwyer, who has frequently appeared on A Current Affair and Today Tonight, also writes a regular column for Australian Property Investor Magazine. This outspoken consumer advocate, often referred to as the “Contract Killer”, heads up one of the teams.
- Kevin Lee who is often referred to as the 'go-to property guy' is heavily involved in the industry, not just as an adviser and buyer's agent, but also through his Smartline finance broking business. One wonders which team he’ll represent when he’s dealing with property buyers as well as loan applicants.
- Peter O'Malley, is an agent and recently the author book entitled 'Real Estate Uncovered',which is said to expose the tricks and traps that await consumers in the real estate world. It would seem he has a foot in both sides of the argument, so which team will he represent?
- Bernadette Janson is a straight out, straight forward, straight talking property investor who makes six figures annually through just one renovation a year. She has her own training business helping other investors at The School of Renovation and has been buying property for 20 years. Surely she will be on the team for the negative of this debate.
- Sally Costello is the Sydney representative of EBM Insurance Brokers, offering a product thatis used by thousands of property managers and tens of thousands of landlords. How will Ms Costello genuinely argue for either side of the debate without losing customers?
- Edwin Almeida is the licensee in charge of Just Think Real Estate and an active member of the REINSW Parramatta Hills. He has 25 years’ experience in the Real Estate industry covering both sides of property transactions so can we believe anything he says during the debate?
In truth this will be a tongue- in-cheek debate designed by its hostess, Rachel Barnes, to break any and all the ice that is too often evident between agents, investors and other property professionals. This debate was initially a small add-on networking event to follow up on the training that Investor Friendly Agents provide. It seems however, that this fun event is fast becoming a stand-alone, unique networking experience that will be travelling across the States in 2015.
Everyone is welcome but seating is limited and bookings are essential, For more details about the event on 19th January 2015 go to the Investor Friendly website : http://investorfriendlyagents.com.au/events/event/the-great-debate-sydney/
Or to book directly go to Eventbrite : http://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/the-great-real-estate-debate-north-sydney-tickets-14248616997?
Investor Friendly Agents
Investor Friendly Agents features workshops and other services to assist real estate agents tap into an amazing network of property investors who are looking to buy and sell properties over and over again. Rachel Barnes, CEO of Investor Friendly Agents, is an international property investor, key note speaker, coach, and trainer who has co-authored five books, been interviewed on TV and radio, and featured in a number of newspapers and magazines. She and her partner, John Fowler, purchased 75 rentals in just 64 months using a positively geared property investment strategy that allowed the couple to leave their corporate jobs behind and travel extensively. For more information about The Great Real Estate Debate, media inquiries, or to discuss the possibility of televising this newsworthy event, please contact Rachel Barnes at 0415 175 210 or [email protected].
M: 0415 175 210