SINGAPORE, Dec 2, 2014 - (ACN Newswire) - Trade attendees to OSEA2014, Asia's leading oil and gas industry event, are set for an exciting, experiential journey from today until Friday. Held from 2 - 5 December at the Marina Bay Sands, OSEA2014 and OGmTech2014 unveils new features that promise a highly relevant and valuable participation for all.
A Bigger and Better OSEA
Commemorating its 20th edition this year with an overall growth of 13 per cent from its previous edition in 2012, OSEA takes pole position as the largest and most relevant biennial trade event of its kind in Asia. Fully sold out many months before, OSEA occupies 36,000 square metres or three levels of exhibition and hospitality space, to house more than 1,500 exhibitors from 49 countries and regions, including 20 international group pavilions.
Having earmarked OSEA as the preferred sourcing and industry networking arena in Asia, major players and up-and-coming SMEs from around the world are on board to showcase innovative breakthroughs and solutions ranging from engineering, rigging, instrumentation & control to exploration and offshore installation.
Every edition, OSEA sees a gathering of returning and new exhibitors eager to tap onto the wide network available at the event, and this year is no different. Some of the key returning exhibitors include ABS, ArcelorMittal Projects Oil & Gas, BH Global, Dockwise Shipping, Durasafe, Exion Asia, Gaylin, Gazprom, Keppel FELS, Kiswire, KS Distribution, Leeden, Oakley Steel, Sea and Land Technologies, Semco Maritime, Seng Heng Engineering and Teho International.
Alfagomma Pacific, Benwin Singapore, Edgen Murray, Eutex Pacific, Fujikin Singapore, Garlock, Harada Corporation, Korea Motoyama, MAG Offshore, Mitsubishi Electric, Nell Equipment, Paqell, Parami Energy, Sammi Machinery, ST Teleport, Tetra Synergy, Top Hi-Tech, Velan, Voith Turbo, Welltron and more are exhibiting for the first time.
"From the rise of unconventional sources to pricing changes, attendees at OSEA can expect to see these developments at play. The event provides them not only with the opportunity to connect with peers and seek potential business prospects, it also gives them precious insight into current business trends and technological advances across the value chain. It will be a fulfilling week for everyone at OSEA2014," says Mr. Chua Buck Cheng, Project Director for Engineering Events, Singapore Exhibition Services.
High-end Showcase of Precision Engineering Capabilities Designed for O&G
For the first time, OGmTech, a value-added platform that spotlights formidable, high-end precision engineering technologies and capabilities designed for the Oil and Gas industry, makes its debut at the exhibition. Located on Level 3, the repertoire of highly technical and specialised equipment and systems showcased at this new specialised event highlights the intricate links between the manufacturing technology and oil and gas value chain. A-Tech Marketing, Faro, HwaCheon Asia Pacific, Ichi Seiki, Makino, Mitutoyo, NDT Instruments, Super Abrasives and Viscoy are some of the exhibitors that form OGmTech2014.
1) Three largest booths at the exhibition - Gazprom, KS Distribution and Chee Fatt
2) Alfagomma Pacific: Launching Alfabiotech hoses designed to be used with biodegradable hydraulic fluids and which come with improved resistance and prolonged life
3) Leeden: Total welding solutions, including top-of-the-line automated welding equipment that use mechanised programmable tools to improve productivity, increase the quality of weld outputs, includes safety features for workers' protection, and decrease manufacturing costs
4) Mitsubishi Electric: Highlighting its "iQ PlantSuite" integrated solution which maximises a plant's operational performance
5) Yokogawa Engineering: Showcasing its second generation offshore and marine CCTV camera, the world's only monolithically die-casted SS316L camera enclosure and is one of the most compact and lightest cameras
1) FARO Singapore: Showcasing the ultra-portable Focus3D X Series which enables fast, straightforward and accurate measurement of facades, complex structures and large-volume components through a combination of highest-precision scanning technology with authentic mobility and ease of use to offer reliability, flexibility and real-time view of recorded data
2) Makino Asia: Highlighting the Productivity Series Vertical Machining Centre, equipped with its in-house high performance spindle used in horizontal machining centre, the machine delivers high material removal rate and multi-hour machining consistency
3) Mitutoyo Asia Pacific: Showcasing its latest range of CNC CMM machines built using lightweight materials and an innovative moving-bridge type machine structure that provides high motion stability for increased scanning speed and accuracy
OSEA2014 International Conference
Featuring a new theme "Unlocking the Full Potential of Offshore Reserves with Innovative Solutions", the Conference has 12 tracks including three technical sessions and two workshops that address the future outlook for oil and gas supply and exploration, and other pertinent topics such as resource management through oilfield recovery, latest developments and technologies in unconventional and deepwater environments, among others.
The Conference kicks off with a Joint Keynote and Case Study. Titled "The Future of Oil & Gas Exploration and Supply", the Joint Keynote is presented by John Westwood and Dan K. Eberhart, CEO of Canary, an oilfield drilling & production services company. The Joint Case Study involves Davide Scotti, Behavioral Safety Manager of Saipem and Quinten de Bruine, Head HSE of Vroon conversing on "Leadership in Safety" and the aspects of the world-class cultural change programme created by an EPIC contractor and successfully adopted by a global marine organisation.
1) Speakers from over 17 NOCs/IOCs, including ADCO, ExxonMobil, North Petro-Chem Corporation, ONGC, Petronas Carigali, PetroChina, SKKMIGAS, Singapore Petroleum Company
2) New Vessels track featuring top vessel manufacturers and operators such as Ampelmann Asia Pacific, MT-Marine, SBM Offshore, Wartsila Ship Design and many others
3) Country Focus track will spotlight key and emerging markets such as Australia, Indonesia and Myanmar
4) Digital Oilfields track will offer fresh perspectives and practical tips for the successful implementation of a digital oilfield framework
5) Focus on shale gas and LNG with analysts and experts from Bloomberg New Energy Finance, Cheniere, Corsair Petroleum, Platts and more
With the increasing demand for oil and gas amid rapid consumption of these resources, the time has come where industry players are looking to new sources of oil and gas, and exploring viable ways of managing current reserves. Hence, staying abreast of industry shifts and technological advancements has never been more important. OSEA2014 is specifically designed to pinpoint these trends, and provide the industry with what it needs to stay relevant, advance and be well-equipped to face oncoming challenges.
~~About Singapore Exhibition Services (SES)
Singapore Exhibitions Services organises a portfolio of international tradeshows serving the Communications, Engineering, Machinery and Lifestyle industries. Our events consistently attract a high level of overseas participation with foreign exhibitors accounting for almost 80% of the show floor. We are a member of Allworld Exhibitions Alliance, a global network with over 50 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit www.sesallworld.com.
Contact: Juliet Tseng
Senior PR Executive
Singapore Exhibition Services
Tel: +65 9687 6657
Email: [email protected]
Singapore Exhibition Services
Tel: +65 9852 6756
Email: [email protected]