Unique Approach Leverages Customized Applications and 2SQL to Leave No Document Behind
NASHUA, NH -- (Marketwired) -- Reach for the Clouds (RFTC), Inc., a cloud-based application designer and leading provider of solutions and services for the Microsoft-based SMB market, today introduced RFTC OfficeMigrator. RFTC OfficeMigrator is an enterprise-grade solution specifically designed to simplify the legacy Microsoft Office upgrade process while mitigating the risk of data loss, unresponsive files and business interruptions.
"Microsoft discontinued support for Windows XP approximately six months ago, yet an estimated one million PCs are still utilizing this operating system -- which now poses a tremendous security risk," said Robert Peters, CEO, Reach for the Clouds. "RFTC is addressing this issue with its industry-unique software platform that automates the entire file remediation process. Items such as incompatible VBA code are easily converted to a more modern Microsoft code -- modernizing the business and its application performance. For budget-constrained companies, it's the equivalent of having a virtual IT team-as-a-service."
From planning through production and post-migration, RFTC OfficeMigrator has proven to be a strategic IT asset by improving Microsoft Office user productivity through the conversion of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access files to modern Microsoft versions.
The RFTC OfficeMigrator is comprised of three solutions:
- RFTC OfficeMigrator collects and organizes information that delivers precise and immediately actionable decision items to Office upgrade planners. The information RFTC OfficeMigrator derives from file analysis is intended for project scoping in advance of automated scanning and converting files for Microsoft Office compatibility.
- RFTC O365 Detective delivers a unique process for scanning the network and automatically pinpoints VB code, Active X components, charts, links and passwords known to disrupt legacy Microsoft Office conversions. Once the components are identified, 2SQL is used to ensure all Access files are accurately upgraded.
- RFTC FileReporter is a flexible desktop reporting tool that details file discovery and potential files for Microsoft Office file conversion and uses XML output files from the discovery process to generate reports on the number, types, and condition of files to be converted.
In addition, RFTC OfficeMigrator supports batch processing and automatically remediates VBA object model changes.
The RFTC Services team has passed a strict set of rigorous, industry-recognized tests to become Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCPs). The RFTC Services team's deep bench of IT talent has reduced Microsoft Office conversion time from a year or more to just weeks, while ensuring homegrown applications are fully supported within the new modern application environment. Additional expertise includes:
- Trusted Professional Online Services
- Experienced Implementation Teams
- Innovative Customization Procedures
- Advanced Security Techniques
About Reach for the Clouds (RFTC)
Headquartered in Nashua, NH, Reach for the Clouds is an innovative organization of Microsoft Certified Professionals who excel at building applications in the cloud. The group has developed a suite of integrated solutions to offer small and mid-sized companies - often overlooked by larger IT consultants - a cost effective, simplified document migration path to modern Microsoft applications, including a migration path to the cloud in Azure. For more information please visit www.rftclouds.com/One or phone 1-617-528-9969. Interact with the company on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Media Contacts: Betsey Rogers Public Relations BridgeView Marketing Corporation 603-886-7087 [email protected]