At our seminar you will learn about:
- What is a Self Managed Super Fund?
- What is a trustee and who can be a trustee?
- What funds can be used to create my SMSF?
- Restrictions on Investments
- How to set up and run an SMSF
- and much more!
This seminar is for anyone who is thinking about an SMSF, existing SMSF trustees who are paying too much for administration or SMSF trustees are with providers with investment restrictions.
See below for exact dates and locations.
Please call us directly on 1300 736 453 or register at www.superhelp.com.au/seminars
Who is SuperHelp?
We are a group of qualified accountants specialising in Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF), popularly known as DIY Super. We are registered Tax Agents with more than 100 years of combined experience in accounting and administration.
Our fee is simple, transparent and competitive. We are value conscious and constantly seek to minimise the cost of our services without compromising on quality. We remain focused on our clients, their needs and service excellence.
Why Choose SuperHelp?
- Award Winning SMSF Administrator – We have been awarded as one of the best value for money SMSF administrator in Australia by Smart Investor Magazine for 2012 & 2013.
- No restriction on investments – We do not have any restrictions on investment class, banks brokers or any other provider.
- Competitive Fees – Our fees are competitive and are based on the amount of work to be done, not on the value of your fund. We constantly try to minimise the cost of our services without compromising on quality.
- Convenience – You can get your job done through the channel most convenient to you – phone, mail email and fax.
- Expertise – We specialise in SMSF. We use well refined, standard procedures thereby maximising the efficiency of our work. Improvement in our efficiency will mean lower cost for our clients.
- Value – We engage value conscious accountants, auditors and legal service providers and pass on the benefits to you.
- Efficiency – We use advanced technology and software extensively to minimise errors and improve efficiency.
- Experience – Our accountants and administrators are highly qualified and experienced. Most of our staff have 10+ years of experience in accounting, auditing, tax or superannuation administration.
SuperHelp aspires to be the pre-eminent provider of quality services to SMSF over the long haul.
We recognise that, however good our achievements are to date, the quest for improvement is never ending. Our organisation culture is based on the way in which we act and work together.
We are committed to the following principles:
- Conduct business with honesty and integrity
- Treat everyone with dignity, fairness and respect
- Conduct business with the highest ethical standards
- Provide high quality of service at the lowest possible price
- Provide expertise in SMSF by specialisation
- Support convenient access to our clients through multiple access points (Phone, Fax, Email, Mail and Web)
- Anticipate our client needs and simplify the customer experience
Our commitment to these principles are vital for our continued growth and for the benefit or our clients
Please call us on 1300 736 453 or visit our website at www.superhelp.com.au for any SMSF / Self Managed Super Fund enquiries