Newforma Users Get First-Hand Look at New and Enhanced Project Information Management Capabilities and a Sneak Peek at the Product Roadmap
MANCHESTER, NH -- (Marketwired) -- Newforma, a project information management (PIM) software company integrating people, projects and processes to transform building and infrastructure project delivery, will host the Newforma Road Show -- a series of one-day user conference events in October and November for architects, engineers, construction professionals and owners in cities across the United States and Canada.
Each event is designed to minimize travel time and expense for Newforma users across North America and still provide them with an opportunity to learn more about new products and a multitude of product enhancements, including:
- Newforma® Contract Administration, a new software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering that provides cloud-based contract administration (CA) for architects and engineers to improve collaboration with general contractors and construction managers
- New field management capabilities in Newforma Project Cloud
- New and improved mobile apps -- Capture, Tasks, Plans, and Project Email -- to improve project information management in the field
- The eleventh edition of Newforma® Project Center, with new functionality to share documents via Box, Dropbox, and Google Drive; manage building information modeling (BIM) workflows more easily; integrate with document management solutions Bentley® ProjectWise®, Microsoft® SharePoint®, and IBM® FileNet®; support popular cloud storage providers such as Panzura, Nasuni and Microsoft StorSimple; and better scale to meet the needs of large firms with global offices.
The agenda includes interactive workshops for each product and a look at the product roadmap for 2015.
Newforma Road Show 2014 conferences are held in conference centers designed for education and discussion:
- Boston: Thursday, October 2
Babson Executive Conference Center
- Denver: Tuesday, October 7
University of Denver Knoebel School of Hospitality Management
- Atlanta: Thursday, October 9
Georgia Tech Global Conference Center
- New York City: Tuesday, October 14
Downtown Conference Center at Pace University
- Chicago: Thursday, October 16
University of Chicago Gleacher Center
- Dallas: Tuesday, October 21
The Tower at Cityplace
- Irvine, California: Thursday, October 23
The Beckman Center
- Seattle: Tuesday, November 11
Bell Harbor International Conference Center
- San Francisco: Thursday, November 13
- Toronto, Ontario: Tuesday, November 18
Ivey Tangerine Leadership Centre
To register for any of these events visit www.newforma.com/roadshow-2014.
Newforma Chief Customer Officer Alan Facey said, "We are delighted to host a forum in which users can meet with our product and training professionals, as well as network among themselves to share best practices on how to derive maximum value from using the Newforma solution in their companies."
Newforma develops, sells and supports project information management (PIM) software for architecture, engineering, and construction firms worldwide, and the owners they serve. Newforma's is the first industry-focused and integrated solution to connect firms to each other, to their project information, to their processes, and to remote team members, all for the purpose of more successful project delivery. Customers are using Newforma software on more than 1.5 million projects worldwide to raise productivity, reduce exposure to risk, strengthen their brands, and liberate time and attention to focus on design, construction, and client service. For more information about Newforma, visit www.newforma.com, or phone +1 603-625-6212.
© 2014 Newforma, Inc. Newforma is a registered trademark of Newforma, Inc., in the United States and in other countries. All other brands or products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders and should be treated as such.
Contact: Kelly Murray Email Contact +1 978-660-1716