N E W S R E L E A S E
2014 Finalists Announced in WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Case Management
May 28, 2014— Washington, D.C. The Workflow Management Coalition (WfMC) is pleased to announce the finalists for the 2014 Global Awards for Excellence in Adaptive Case Management.
Sponsored by WfMC and supported by BPM.com and Future Strategies Inc., these prestigious awards recognize user organizations worldwide that have demonstrably excelled in implementing innovative solutions. Award winners will be announced at a special gala dinner ceremony on June 17th at The BPM and Case Management Global Summit Washington DC. Register for the full Summit here.
In 2011, WfMC inaugurated a Global Awards program for Adaptive Case Management (ACM) case studies to recognize and focus upon ACM use cases. Case Management represents a new approach to supporting knowledge workers in today's leading edge organizations. ACM provides secure, social collaboration to create and adapt goal-oriented activities that enable informed decision-making using federated business data and content.
This year, submissions were invited for both Adaptive Case Management use cases (which is entirely under the control of the case manager) and Production Case Management (where the case manager has a lot, but not complete, scope for modification of the course of activity).
The 2014 finalists (in alphabetical order) across all categories are:
- Camargo Correa S.A. nominated by Constructues e Comarcio Camargo Correa S.A., Brazil
- Cognocare, nominated by IActive US Corp
- Crawford & Company, nominated by Appian
- Department of Human Services, State of Hawaii, nominated by Imagine Solutions
- Infosys McCamish Systems LLC., nominated by Pegasystems
- Kirtland AFB, nominated by Clover Leaf Solutions, Inc.
- National Police Immigration Services (NPIS) nominated by Computas AS
- Office of the Secretary to Government of Federation (OSGF) nominated by Newgen
- Pershing LLC, a BNY Mellon company, nominated by Pershing LLC, a BNY Mellon company
- Port of Antwerp, nominated by Port of Antwerp
- State of Maine nominated by Pegasystems
- TIAA CREF nominated by IBM
- WESTMED nominated by Hyland Software, Inc.
WfMC Chairman and founder of the ACM Awards program, Keith Swenson commented on the strength of the entries, “This year, we see well-rounded mainstream use cases with lots of knowledge workers as participants who use the system to innovate their processes every day.” said Swenson. “In domains where thinking matters, they show that there is a real business case, and the return on investment is really incredible."
Awards Director, Layna Fischer, noted that the general quality of the submissions was higher than in previous years. “Judges commented favorably on the innovative deployment of ACM within diverse industries and situations.”
More details on case study requirements and the finalists can be found online at www.adaptivecasemanagement.org. Finalists receive additional recognition by having their case studies published in the 2014 edition in the ACM Excellence Series by Future Strategies Inc., Last year, winning submissions were published in "Empowering Knowledge Workers”, following previous best-selling publications “Taming the Unpredictable” and “How Knowledge Workers Get Things Done.”
The Workflow Management Coalition (WfMC) and BPM.com jointly sponsor the annual Global Awards for Excellence in ACM. The Awards program is managed by Future Strategies Inc.
For further information:
Future Strategies Inc
Future Strategies Inc
3640-B3 North Federal Highway #421, Lighthouse Point, FL 33064, USA
Phone +1 954 782 3376, Fax +1 954 719 3746
email: [email protected]
Publishers of unique books on BPM and Workflow::: follow us on Twitter @bpmbooks
P: 954 782 3376