Collection Introduces Innovative Coatings and Revolutionary ISKO(TM) Fabric Technology
ISTANBUL, TURKEY -- (Marketwired) -- May 06, 2014 -- ISKO?, a worldwide leader in the production of denim fabric technologies, today released its Fall/Winter 2015/2016 collection. The collection introduces revolutionary fabric technology available to ISKO?'s roster of premium apparel clients for the first time. The collection was announced this morning during a special presentation at The Grand Tarabya Hotel in Istanbul, Turkey.
"I am truly excited by this new Fall Collection," said Marco Lucietti, Marketing Director SANKO - ISKO? Division. "Our remarkable team of denim specialists, which includes experts in textiles, chemistry and physics, are taking our denim technology into an even more innovative space, bringing out unique and sophisticated finishes while maintaining ISKO?'s signature stretch and comfort properties."
While ISKO? is developing the latest in denim technologies, it also continues to improve its sustainability story, doing more and more each season to make the industry increasingly ecological and environmentally friendly. In fact, this season, ISKO? introduces a new coating that consumes less chemicals and water to achieve a resinated look.
Additional products highlighted today include:
- ISKO? HI-SHINE coatings -- including Sheen, Glitz and ISKO? VINTAGE JEATHER? -- new finishes that mimic vintage leather or suede looks. These coatings make a great alternative to leather while still looking sophisticated and luxurious with a "hi-shine" finish that can be used in jeans for both men and women. Glitz is a coating with a soft hand and the perfect amount of shimmer in a range of beautiful jewel tone colors perfect for the Holiday season. Weft-Side Story uses contrasting weft colors creating a unique style.
- The ISKO?Scratch'n'Jean? again makes an appearance, this time with dark, saturated fall colors that provide grunge looks with a sophistication that is truly high fashion.
- The ISKO? XMENS? hyper-stretch fabric, developed especially for the male market, now has a new product group created to address the strong trend in spray on skinny, the super skinny figure-hugging denim for the young men's market. These fabrics have jegging-level elasticity for ultimate comfort.
- New to the ISKO? JEGGINGS? collection this season is the next generation of Jeggings? combining 100% elasticity with holding power performance.
- ISKO? LOOMFX?, raw-looking denim with comfort stretch, has come back with a coated version for a flatter look, giving a slightly aged and more opaque appearance.
- ISKO? BLUEJYM? was introduced last season as the product group that pushes the boundaries between denim and knit, providing a strong denim look, twill lines and slubs while bringing together the moldable softness of a knit with high stretch performance. This ISKO? patented technology is back with a range of colors and very distinct options and looks. The new collection carries active wear influences but with a more refined feel and undeniably denim appearance. ISKO?'s proprietary Spectra coating gives the ISKO? BLUEJYM? fabrics a crossover look between active wear and denim.
- The ISKO? REFORM? and REFORM XP? high-performance stretch fabrics continue to be an important part of the collection this season. The powerful hold denim has been updated with an even more authentic denim and pronounced big twill look combined with the introduction of Rayon/Tencel blends for soft and luxurious performance stretch.
A leader in the production of denim fabric technologies on global scale, ISKO? (www.isko.com.tr) is a company that is part of SANKO Group. With its wide range of innovative denim fabrics using ISKO? patented technologies aimed at satisfying the most diverse needs in the denim sector, ISKO? is focused on the premium market. Based in Turkey, ISKO? has offices in 35 countries throughout the world. ISKO? is a trademark of SANKO TEKSTIL.
Marni Raitt DiGennaro Communications (O) 646-532-5943 (M) 323-633-6120 [email protected]