Behind Closed Doors has announced that its Executive Assistants scholarship for 2014 is now open for applications.
Executive Assistants and Personal Assistants are invited to apply for the scholarship, which takes form of an annual membership in the behind closed doors Executive Assistants Program.
BCD CEO Donny Walford said that the EA Program was created in response to a growing need for professional development and support networks.
"EAs and PAs can discuss strategies, issues and challenges in a totally confidential environment, while at the same time encourage each other to extend themselves further to achieve and succeed in their environments," MS Walford said.
The program's objectives are to:
- Develop emotional intelligence, strategic thinking and confidence
- Deliver practical skills sessions
- Provide a confidential professional women’s EA and PA support network
- Extend individuals personally and professionally
- Increase the calibre and expertise of EAs and PAs within organisations
- Enhance professionalism and strategic awareness
For scholarship criteria and more information, click here.
Nominations close Friday, 11 April 2014.
The winner of the Behind Closed Doors Executive Assistants Scholarship will be announced at the Administrative Professionals' Day morning tea being held at Talent2 on Friday 2 May 2014 from 9.00am - 10.30am.
For more information, contact Kristy Ashton, Program Manager, SA. Telephone (08) 8333 4303.