Relyco Celebrates 25 Years as a Leading Provider of Printing and Payment Solutions
DOVER, NH -- Relyco®, a leading provider of value-added business printing and payment solutions, today celebrates its 25th year in business providing quality products to its customers with the very best customer services. Current President and CEO, Mike Steinberg, officially launched Relyco on April 1, 1989 with the vision of being "the company you can rely on."
Over the years, Relyco has grown from a small office barely big enough for two people offering a handful of products to a large headquarters in Dover, N.H., offering hundreds of products from unique substrates (waterproof paper, pressure seal forms, etc.) to payment solutions (laser checks, automated accounts payable, online payroll, etc.). Relyco continues to innovate and offer the products that customers are demanding -- establishing the company as an industry leader.
"There is no April Fools' joke here. On April 1, 1989, I took a big risk in starting Relyco because I saw an opportunity to build a business built on strong customer service and quality products," said Steinberg. "25 years later, we are a business that continues to grow with more than 20,000 active customers. The best part of the last 25 years has been all of the fantastic people who work here and all of our great customer relationships...thank you!"
Quality Relyco Products and Unmatched Service
As a leading provider of quality business printing solutions for laser, digital and inkjet applications, Relyco's substrate products range from waterpoof paper and carbonless laser paper, to self-sealing pressure seal forms, custom digital personalized packaging, ID and Membership cards, and much more. Relyco products combine the best of today's marketplace, offered at reasonable prices. Wherever an organization's needs are, Relyco's well-trained experts can walk customers through a project from start to finish. Understanding and meeting clients' needs are always Relyco's first priority. This commitment to customer service sets Relyco apart from the competition.
Relyco Digital Substrate Solutions
- REVLAR Waterproof Paper -- "Virtually Indestructible" synthetic polyester paper for thousands of applications where durable, waterproof, and tear-resistant paper is needed - no need to laminate
- DigiPOP Custom Flat-and-Fold Packaging -- personalized custom digital packaging templates that go from flat sheet to dimensional items
- REIMAGE carbonless laser paper -- quickly create multipart forms on demand in any laser printer or digital press
- ULTRASEAL Pressures Seal Self Mailer Forms -- self-sealing direct mail forms and checks eliminate the need for envelopes
- ID and membership cards -- full line of laser and digital compatible ID and membership cards available for any application
- DigiFLIP 4D Puzzle Cards -- unique interactive business and greeting cards deliver messages in a remarkable way
- Secure Laser Check Stock -- high-security premium blank check stock to protects customers' business from fraud
- DURASEAL Envelopes, ENDURA LABEL Labels, business forms, security paper, and more products are available
New ePayment Solutions Division
Relyco's new RPX Solutions division offers best-of-breed accounts payable and payroll ePayment solutions that enable customers to save significant time and money by automating manual processes and eliminating paper payments. To learn more, call RPX Solutions at 1-877-230-7112, email email@example.com, or visit www.rpxsolutions.com.
With over 20,000 customers worldwide, Relyco is a leading provider of value-added business printing and payment solutions, including custom digital packaging, waterproof paper, ePayment solutions, payroll paycards, carbonless laser forms, and more. As one of the largest distributors of laser and digital applications, including laser checks and other high-security documents, Relyco's long-standing membership in the ASC X9AB check processing committee and extensive experience with fraud prevention strategies and new forms technologies positions it as the most innovative leader in the business printing solutions field. Relyco's customers include Google, PepsiCo, Samsung, Adobe and Microsoft. For more information, please visit www.relyco.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2555429
Contact: Christian Simko Director of Product Marketing and Communications Relyco Sales Inc. 121 Broadway Dover, NH 03820 Office: 603.516.3695 E-mail: Email Contact