InfiniteGraph 3.2 Offers Key Improvements Enabling Fast, Distributed Query Performance to Meet Real-Time Analytics Demands
SAN JOSE, CA -- Objectivity, Inc., the leader in real-time, complex Big Data solutions, announced today the release of InfiniteGraph 3.2 which delivers performance improvements over previous versions enabling real-time Big Data analytics for some of the world's largest companies and organizations for solving complex, distributed data problems with flexibility, performance and scalability.
"Although enterprise data warehouse (EDW) is a mature technology, vendors continue to innovate and enhance its real-time analytics, distributed in-memory, advanced compression, and scalable appliance features and its integration with Hadoop, data virtualization, and cloud to support new and emerging use cases. Today's most demanding EDW environments support petabytes of aggregated data, billions of records, complex mixed-query workloads, and subsecond queries." The Forrester Wave?: Enterprise Data Warehouse, Forrester Research, Inc. December 9 2013.
For over a quarter century, Objectivity continues to enable the enterprise to find hidden insights and connections in complex, distributed data with its pioneering software technology. Many of today's tools, such as Hadoop, organize and manage data, but are unable to discover true value in-time for improved business decision support. Objectivity's products make Big Data smart.
InfiniteGraph 3.2 performance enhancements include:
Accelerated Ingest Enhancements
Redesigned and improved accelerated ingest offers usability enhancements.
- Customize the rate of processing by pipeline agents by adjusting the number of pipeline tasks processed by the agent at any time
- Tune performance by monitoring the detailed logging information provided by the monitor agent
Navigation Query - New and Improved
Powerful enhancements to navigation-query make finding the data you need faster and easier than ever.
- Benefit from enhanced Path Qualification using Path-Match Predicates:
- Create predicates representing path fragments using new operators that support an intuitive path-match syntax
- Qualify a path based on a particular series of hops or partial hops
- Perform path filtering by excluding or including a path on a graph view instance by providing a path-match predicate string
- Negate a given qualifier using the new built-in NOT Qualifier
- Retrieve edges on highly connected vertices using new methods on the vertex class
- Learn more by trying the new sample demonstrating the path-match syntax
- Use PQL variables inside a predicate string in your database-wide query object, which lets you reuse the query object to search for different qualified instances
- Get a count of all elements that satisfy a query by calling getCount on the Query class
Visualizer enhancements make it easier to view, analyze, query and discover data within your graph.
- Display a random portion of your graph in the Visualizer or open an existing or new connection with the configuration you want using the new Setup Connection dialog
- Drag and drop a starting vertex then enter path-match predicates and execute a navigation query
- Select stored graph views or policy chains to further optimize the query
Lucene Indexing Enhancements
Updated Tinkerpop Blueprints Implementation
Critical Bug Fixes
"As we evolve towards the Internet of Things and look to the Age of the Consumer, businesses will need to find improved ways of understanding the relationships and connections between their customers, their customer's networks and purchasing patterns," said Jay Jarrell, President and CEO of Objectivity. "Objectivity/DB and InfiniteGraph are enabling our enterprise customers with the capabilities needed to future-proof their organizations for real-time, personalization of services, and customer analytics."
About Objectivity, Inc.
Objectivity, Inc. is the Enterprise Database leader of real-time, complex Big Data solutions. Our leading edge technologies: InfiniteGraph®, The Distributed Graph Database? and Objectivity/DB®, a distributed and scalable object management database, enable organizations to develop scalable solutions to discover hidden relationships for improved Big Data analytics, develop new ROI opportunities and improve inter-departmental business processes to achieve greater return on data related investments.
Objectivity, Inc. is committed to our customers' success, with representatives worldwide. Our clients include: Swiss Life Select, Draeger Medical, Ericsson, McKesson, NEC, Vodafone xone, Siemens and the US Department of Defense. Visit http://www.objectivity.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2544903
Press Contact: Patricia Stamos 408-992-7100 Email Contact