Inecom has announced the latest release of the AccellosOne WMS for SAP Business One, which includes unique workflow technology enabling end users to modify WMS functionality without source code modifications or proprietary scripting languages.
Melbourne, Australia – March 14th , 2014 – Inecom, a leading provider of supply chain execution software solutions, today announced the release of AccellosOne Warehouse Management System (WMS) version 6.5, which is built on the Accellos unifying technology platform, the AccellosOne Platform version 3.0.
Inecom Managing Director Simon Bishop said that Inecom had become a key partner for Accellos in the AsiaPac region.
"Our customers are large wholesale distributors supplying the likes of Coles, Bunnings and Woolworths," Mr Bishop said. "Our objective is to help them reduce shipping errors using the AccellosOne WMS. Our clients get bettter Inventory accuracy leading to higher fill-rates, fewer back orders and better customer service. A reduction in pick errors of just 3 per cent can lead to a massive improvement to the bottom line."
The Inecom total solution is a no-compromise best-in-class ERP solution based on SAP Business One with a best-in-class WMS solution focussed partner, Accellos.
Accellos Chief Technology Officer, Ross Elliot, said that the vision for a "flexible and configurable unifying technology platform" had become reality with the release of AccellosOne WMS 6.5 and AccellosOne Platform 3.0.
“Supply chain business processes require maximum flexibility and the ability for users to enhance processes as part of new distribution strategies or continuous improvement initiatives," Mr Elliot said. "The new workflow capability available in the WMS brings this level of process flexibility to our customers. In addition to the new workflow capability, this release also brings one click software updates and a robust eLearning framework.”
Some of the highlights of AccellosOne WMS 6.5 include:
- Advanced Workflow Engine – Workflows enable the customer to customize the functionality of the WMS and the handheld without writing code or using proprietary scripting languages.
- Advanced Event Engine – Leverages the system to generate emails and information on behalf of your employees. Real time information like new orders, receipts, bills, or customers that meet user defined criteria can generate emails, text messages, workflows, database updates or custom actions.
- Subject Workcenters – New Workcenters designed to simplify research related to customer, vendor and products
- Functional Enhancements
- Extensible Performance Reporting – With AccellosOne Report, you get user definable performance reports.
- Dynamic Quality Inspection – Customizable with questionnaires, pass/fail criteria, and conditional activities to ensure your quality inspection process is solid. The tablet app can be leveraged to execute inspections and record photos.
- Integrated Document Imaging with OCR Support – Save time by using form templates to scan key information from a printed page and associate it with info stored in the WMS.
- Extensible Activity Billing – 3PLs can now bill on a space and services rendered basis.
- Integrated ASN Manager – Full visibility, access and edit capability to ensure that your ASN payload that is sent out is accurate and compliant with the requirements of the trading partner.
- Cloud eLearning Cloud delivered tutorials and help videos incorporated into AccellosOne WMS 6.5.
- Integrated Asset Discovery – The public in general has become accustomed to downloading software updates and new content from the cloud with smart phone and “app store” models. The WMS 6.5 release brings that delivery simplicity to enterprise supply chain applications. Both software updates and content enhancements, such as new key performance indicators, reports and label designs are all made available through the cloud in a fashion familiar to any user of a smartphone or tablet.
- Extensible UDF Framework – Allows the IT organization to seamlessly add new information to the underlying data structure.
- Ruggedized Handheld Design Tools – Allows handheld users to have the same degree of configurability that the desktop user has.
- Cloud–ready Label Print Manager – provides a secure, high performance means of printing things like bar code compliance labels on premise while the services run in the cloud.
These are some new features of AccellosOne Platform 3.0:
- New Configuration Mechanism Leverages Microsoft’s powerful Workflow Foundation to allow customers and partners to analyze and modify business processes or introduce new ones.
- Rich User Management Thanks to deeper integration with Microsoft’s Active Directory.
- More Flexible Configurability of the User Experience Additional options in the Workcenter layout tools.
- Improvements to the User Defined Field Framework Calculated and data driven UDFs allow the IT organization to seamlessly add new information to the tables.
- Fully Embedded eLearning Experience – Easier access to video tutorials including historical tracking allows customers to analyze the capabilities of their employees individually or by group.
Accellos solutions built on AccellosOne Platform 3.0 include:
- AccellosOne Enterprise 3PL
- AccellosOne Warehouse Management System
Inecom is preparing a series of client workshops to showcase this important release. Please contact Inecom to book your review
Inecom is a Victorian based provider of software solutions specifically designed for the unique needs of small and midsized businesses. Over 3,000 end users trust Inecom to be the technology backbone of their ERP and IT systems. Inecom provides solutions based upon SAP Business One, MYOB Advanced and Highjump Warehouse Management. For more information, email [email protected] or visit www.inecom.com.au.
P: 61 3 9847 7300