About: FriendsForHire.com.au is the first dedicated platonic friend finding website to be created right here in Australia. FriendsForHire.com.au isn’t a dating website, and not an escort website, with no physical contact allowed between friends and the members.
The site launches on the 24th of March 2014 to the prelaunch database and will be launched to the public via national campaign on 1st April 2014. Within a number of weeks the FriendsForHire.com.au prelaunch website has had over 1,000 interested Friends & Members, and rapidly rising everyday.
Some of the exciting ways real people are using FriendsForHire.com.au
MEETING NEW PEOPLE
It’s hard these days to walk up to a stranger, introduce yourself and have a friendship with no strings attached.
FRIENDS WITH SENIORS
Being Friends with an older person can be rewarding. The knowledge and past experiences from seniors can really give you insight on the past.
It’s always great to have someone to talk to face to face or on the telephone and give you personal advice. FriendsForHire.com.au has a great selection of real
people to talk to.
Friend with Drivers Licence
It's always good to have a Friend that can drive! That allows you to travel and experience new places fast and easily. Many people on FriendsForHire.com.au are available for driving.
Playing Sports / Gym Partner
Staying active by playing sports or going to the gym is a great way to stay in shape, maintain your weight, and overall stay in good health.
With a number of activities and uses, FriendsForHire.com.au a place where the possibilities are endless.
What the public have said about FriendsForHire.com.au so far:
- I am fun to be around I love meeting new people I am positive and enjoy having a laugh! :)
- Would like to meet and enjoy time with new people in my area.
- The suspense is killing me! Haha
- If you are looking for someone with good sense of humour, intellectual discussions and love for sports or movies. Then your search ends right over here.
- I know Sydney really well and am easy to get along with. I am caring and thoughtfully. I speak some sign language and like all sort of people.
- Hi need a friend to rely on and to be open and honest with
- I think this is such a great initiative!!! No idea this even existed.
- I'm a friendly guy who enjoys talking to people and easily makes friends. I have a very wide range of interests which allows me to relate to most people.
- Fun, friendly, happy, big heart. That’s me!
- Have a knack for having full conversations with people who speak no English
How Does FriendsForHire.com.au Work?
Anyone over the age of 18 can become a Friend on FriendsForHire.com.au. The site is 100% Free for Friends and the Friend gets to keep 100% of the earnings they make. The Members of FriendsForHire.com.au contact the Friends directly on the website to arrange times, rates and activities.
All of the profiles on FriendsForHire.com.au are public and searchable, however to get in contact with the Friend, you’ll need to sign up as a member. Membership is less than $5 per week and can be cancelled at any time. The Friends can charge anywhere from $10 per hour up to $60 an hour, depending on the activity and what the Friend and Member have negotiated.
The member may not pay anything to the Friend in certain cases, such as:
- Member hires friend to go to the movies – The member will pay for the movies, in return the friend gets a free movie and company.
- Member hires friend to go to music festival – The member will pay for the tickets, in return the friend gets free entry into the music festival.
- Member hires friend to go to the gym three times a week – The member pays for the gym membership and in return the Friend gets free gym membership.
For more information or to arrange an interview, please contact FriendsForHire.com.au
Mobile: 0427 738 889