Using newly patented breakthrough technology BerryBreeze™ releases activated oxygen in the fridge to neutralize ethylene gas, bacteria, mould and other harmful microbes. As a result, your food stays fresh for longer and your fridge smells fresh – all without the use of carcinogens, chemicals or harsh cleaners.
Here’s what this great little device will do for you:
- Keeps your fruits, vegetables, and other foods from spoiling and decay, while maintaining freshness and nutritional value.
- Cures “sick refrigerator syndrome” and sanitizes your fridge by safely and naturally neutralizing undesirable microorganisms, germs, mold, yeast, fungus, bacteria, viruses and ethylene gas.
- Completely eliminates all unwanted odours, tastes and smells from your refrigerator and your food.
- Saves you an estimated $1036 per year per household by avoiding spoilage of food in your fridge.
- Helps the environment too - Australians waste over 400,000 tons of food per year, which is the largest component of municipal solid waste and a large portion of methane emissions.
- Helps reduces your carbon footprint by reducing the use of plastic containers, bags, and wraps. Put fruit and vegetables straight into the crisper or onto the shelf.
- Is easy to use and maintenance-free (other than replacing the D batteries it uses 2 to 3 times a year). Just put the unit in your fridge and it works without having to remember to replace absorption packs or filters.
- Takes up hardly any space in your fridge measuring only 12.5 x 13 x 6.5cm.
- Is the only refrigerator product to use a superior patented technology that produces activated oxygen versus aluminosilicate (absorption packs).
BerryBreeze™ recently won first place as Best Kitchen Appliance at the New Living Expo in San Francisco. Said Kevin Brooks, CEO of BerryBreeze™, "We like to think of our kitchen as one of the cleanest environments in our home but the truth is, no matter how clean you keep your refrigerator, the moment you place groceries inside you set off a chain of events where bacteria can thrive and multiply rapidly."
BerryBreeze™ was launched last month at the Conscious Living Expo in Perth. These are a couple of the comments from new BerryBreeze™ owners: "I love this product and have been telling everyone they have to get one. No more wasted vegies and fruit. The fridge smells nicer and even looks cleaner. It is also easier to see what needs using first as no plastic bags. I would definitely recommend BerryBreeze," said Dynella from SA. And from Tammy in WA, "My husband purchased our Berry Breeze a few weeks ago. I thought at first, great, another gadget. And now I love it! Our produce stays as fresh as the day we've bought it and lasts so much longer. I highly recommend this product for your kitchen."
BerryBreeze™ is distributed in Australia by Bokashi Way. Bokashi Way is a Mandurah based family business founded in 2011. Their focus is on sustainable living and reducing food waste with BerryBreeze™and their signature product, the Bokashi Composting System. Louise Dunn from Bokashi Way said, "We only sell products which we are passionate about and have tried and tested ourselves. We are very excited to add BerryBreeze™ to our range after seeing the great results in our own fridge."
Bokashi Way is a Mandurah based family business founded in 2011. Our focus is on sustainable living and reducing food waste with BerryBreeze™ and our signature product, the Bokashi Composting System. We also have a small range of other organic and environmentally friendly products.
We are primarily an online store but also love to get out and meet people at trade shows, local fairs and farmers markets.
We also wholesale BerryBreeze™ and the Bokashi products and retailers are welcome to contact us.
M: 0415 942 957