The BI Dashboard Best Practice Webinars will outline how to build and deliver best practice dashboards to underpin BI success.
Register for a Webinar time HERE: http://www.yellowfinbi.com/YFCommunityNews-Webinar-Event-BI-Dashboards-Best-Practices-145574
The series will also explain why dashboards remain the most critical method for communicating insights attained from reporting and analytics initiatives to end-users.
“Dashboards are the most basic, most fundamental, way of delivering the information derived from a BI implementation,” said Yellowfin CEO, Glen Rabie. “In fact, the latest Wisdom of Crowds BI Market Study found that dashboards were rated as the most important strategic BI technology by those with, or looking to deploy, BI programs
Rabie said the Webinar series would explore:
- Why dashboards were rated as the number one strategic BI technology in Dresner Advisory Services 2013 Wisdom of Crowds Business Intelligence Market Study
- Why data visualization expert, Stephen Few, has declared that the majority of today’s BI dashboards fail
- Why dashboards deliver high ROI
Rabie said Webinar participants would learn how to:
- Design and deliver best practice dashboards that provide instant insight
- Create dashboards that are relevant to job function, relate to business strategy and prompt accurate, timely action
- Select appropriate visualizations that best communicate the message that chosen KPIs are intended to convey
“One of the best ways to underpin the success of anyway BI project is to ensure that you supply users with easy-to-understand, relevant and timely information,” said Rabie. “The best way to achieve that goal, is via best practice dashboards.”
There are three concise forty minute Webinars scheduled throughout Tuesday 8 and Wednesday 9 October 2013.
Following the Webinar, attendees will receive a copy of the presentation slides and a recording for on-demand viewing.
To register for a session, click HERE: http://www.yellowfinbi.com/YFCommunityNews-Webinar-Event-BI-Dashboards-Best-Practices-145574
- END -
P: +61 (0)3 9090 0454
M: 0431 835 658