From Enjoying the America's Cup to Pampered Pets and In-Room Camping for Kids, The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco Has Something for Everyone
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- Jun 19, 2013 -- The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco, a AAA Five Diamond hotel in the heart of downtown, is offering four exclusive overnight packages this summer to help create unforgettable travel experiences for guests no matter what kind of vacation they are planning. Whether it's the Wind and Sail Package in honor of the America's Cup, the Pampered Pooch Package for those traveling with four-legged friends, the Kids in the City Package which offers admission to popular attractions around San Francisco for the whole family, or the Treat You Package which includes a complimentary night's stay on Club Level, our luxury San Francisco hotel has something for everyone this summer.
Set sail for the world's most anticipated boat race and oldest trophy competition in international sport held on the beautiful San Francisco Bay. After an exciting day watching the America's Cup races, relax in the luxury of The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco with the Wind and Sail Package. Starting at $555 USD per night, this package includes accommodations in a Superior room as well as the following:
- A nautical-themed welcome amenity
- Gourmet lunch for two "To Go"
- Two sailing caps
- Overnight valet parking
Package available from July 1 through September 30, 2013
The Suite Pampered Pooch Package begins with a personal welcome by The Ritz-Carlton doorman, followed by a VIP (Very Important Pooch) greeting and registration at the Front Desk. Prior to each pampered pooch's arrival, a guest recognition manager records each dog's name, breed, birth date, weight, preferences, and its master's cellular phone number in case of an emergency. Starting at $775 USD per night, this hotel package includes luxury accommodations in a One Bedroom Suite as well as the following:
- Personalized pet tag
- In-room pet accommodation in a cozy framed bed
- In-room dog bowl
- Pet In-Room Dining Menu (All entrees are fat-free and bone-free. Selections include Raw Chopped Beef Tenderloin With Boiled Sliced Baby Carrots, Sauteed Lamb Loin With Steamed White Rice, and Ground Chicken Breast Baked With Brown Rice.)
- Pet toy
- A Pooch Pack (includes a list of dog-related activities in San Francisco, including nearby parks, beaches, fun walks, etc.)
- Pet Cleaning Fee
Weight restrictions apply (maximum 10 pounds); all dogs must agree to be leashed when riding hotel elevators and be carried by their owners through the lobby of the hotel. All public areas, including The Lobby, The Club Lounge, The Lounge, and Parallel 37 are reserved for owners only, with the exception of service dogs. Guided walks, which may be reserved through Guest Services, are available for an additional charge.
The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco's Kids in the City Package is the ultimate way to see the sights and come "home" to the comfort and style of our downtown hotel. Kids can "set up camp" in the guestroom with our Happy Camper kid's kit that features an in-room tent, coloring books and milk and cookies. Starting at $565 USD per night, this package includes accommodations in a Superior room as well as the following:
- Two adult CityPass tickets (valued at $84 USD each) that include:
- Muni and Cable Car Seven Day Passport
- Admission to California Academy of Sciences
- Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise
- Admission to Aquarium of the Bay or Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Admission to Exploratorium or the de Young Museum
- A "Happy Camper" kid's kit including kid-sized in-room tent, coloring books, and milk and cookies at Turndown service
- Special Ritz Kids amenities including VIK (Very Important Kid) check-in and newsletter featuring kids' activities
Package available through December 31, 2013. Minimum three-night stay is required.
For those looking to enjoy the indulgences of The Ritz-Carlton Club® Level while visiting the City by the Bay, the Treat You Package has it all. Starting at $565 USD per night, the package includes:
- Overnight accommodations in a Ritz-Carlton Club Guest Room
- Overnight valet parking
- Complimentary Internet access throughout the hotel
- Continuous culinary offerings available in the Club Level Lounge throughout the day
- One complimentary night -- stay three nights, get the fourth free (subject to availability)
Package available through December 31, 2013. Complimentary night requires purchase and minimum length of stay, and will be credited at time of check-out. A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity. Parking or Transfer option varies by hotel.
For all of the above packages advance reservations are required and rates are subject to availability. Rates do not apply to groups. Rates listed are per room, per night, single or double occupancy, and exclusive of taxes, gratuities and other charges unless otherwise noted. Hotel and resort credits cannot be used toward room rate, tax, resort fee or gratuities. Credit cannot be reimbursed or exchanged if not used; credit must be used during stay.
For reservations or information, please call a travel professional, the hotel at (415) 296-7465; toll-free (800) 241-3333, or visit The Ritz-Carlton website at www.ritzcarlton.com.
About The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 81 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. The Ritz-Carlton is the only service company to have twice earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award which recognizes outstanding customer service. For more information, or reservations, contact a travel professional, call toll free in the U.S. 1-800-241-3333, or visit the company website at www.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR)
Photography available upon request.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2340928
Contact: Shelly Auyeung Communications Coordinator Email: Email Contact Diana G. Haven Ellipses Public Relations Mobile: (415) 728-5803 Email: Email Contact 600 Stockton at California San Francisco, CA 94108 Direct: (415) 364-3479