With Low Market Prices, Now Is the Time to Act
AKRON, OH -- (Marketwired) -- Jun 17, 2013 -- It can be difficult in today's economy for businesses to know where to save money, but business electricity is the perfect place to start. According to FirstEnergy Solutions (FES), a subsidiary of FirstEnergy Corp., the energy market is extremely low right now, making this the ideal time to take advantage of huge potential savings by requesting a quote.
The process of saving on business electricity prices doesn't have to be extensive and long-winded. In fact, FirstEnergy Solutions has intentionally crafted a simple process to help you start saving quickly:
- Request a quote. Fill out the short online form and attach a recent bill or invoice. Requesting a business electricity quote is free and does not place any obligation on you to sign a contract. We will follow up with your request soon after receiving it.
- Sign and return a Letter of Authorization. This non-contract form allows FirstEnergy Solutions to gather information about your commercial electricity usage from your local electric utility.
- Find a product to fit your individual needs. Every company has different energy needs, and FirstEnergy Solutions has several plans available to suit companies of all sizes. FirstEnergy Solutions will contact you to help find a product that fits your requirements.
- Enroll in your selected plan. The online enrollment form is short, quick and easy to use.
- Make the switch. FirstEnergy Solutions will contact your current electric company and notify it of your switch in electric generation suppliers.
- Receive verification of enrollment. FirstEnergy Solutions will send you a letter that discusses specifics of your enrollment.
- Save. Customers typically begin to see savings 45 days after enrollment.
For more information on requesting a quote from FirstEnergy Solutions, visit www.fes.com.
About FirstEnergy Solutions
FirstEnergy Solutions, a subsidiary of FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE), is one of the nation's largest competitive electric generation suppliers, serving more than 2.5 million customers, and is a licensed supplier in Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Michigan and Illinois.
FirstEnergy is a diversified energy company dedicated to safety, reliability and operational excellence. Its 10 electric distribution companies form one of the nation's largest investor-owned electric systems, serving customers in Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and West Virginia. Its generation subsidiaries control more than 20,000 megawatts of capacity from a diversified mix of scrubbed coal, non-emitting nuclear, natural gas, hydro, pumped-storage hydro and other renewables. Follow FirstEnergy on Twitter @FirstEnergyCorp.
FirstEnergy Solutions is not the same company as the electric distribution company. The prices of FirstEnergy Solutions are not regulated by the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission and a customer is not required to buy electricity or other products from FirstEnergy Solutions to receive the same quality service from the electric distribution company.