Whether you define it as your ‘brand’, your ‘image’ or your ‘corporate value’, just how much is your organisation and its reputation worth?
And with media now becoming more and more interactive, just how vulnerable are you to a negative news story?
The Little Red Book of PR Wisdom, by Walkley Award-winning journalist Brian Johnson, delivers practical, real world media training that can easily be applied to your company – and your own skill set – to make you media savvy, and safeguard the value of your hard-earned reputation.
“Media training is no longer an optional extra for the corporate leader, its almost a pre-requisite to doing and understanding modern business,” notes Johnson.
“Traditional media has morphed into online variations, and the phone in your hand sees you linked to the entire planet. Harnessing the media is a distinct competitive advantage, but many business people are secretly concerned about losing control.
“News and our responses happen in real time, and with your own customers or market quite likely becoming a legitimate voice and news player – via social media – it is a reality that can’t be ignored.”
THE LITTLE RED BOOK OF PR WISDOM - www.prwisdom.info
- For most business leaders, the great fear is ‘the crisis’. The claim that any publicity is good publicity is fraudulent, but the crisis can be approached and dealt with in a controlled and responsible way. (In fact, it’s the only way it should be dealt with.)
- Crises aside, PR is also the most cost-effective profile your company or brand can achieve. Some measure editorial coverage as three-times the value of advertising (others believe it’s worth far more) and The Little Red Book of PR Wisdom explains the best way to run your PR.
- The world of PR is fraught with dangers and littered with failure – as it pitches itself against the news agenda of the day. This new publication is set to transform the ‘inexact science’ of PR into something far more effective and beneficial. Complete with feedback from seasoned media operators, classic case studies, real world samples, examples, Golden Rules and Top Tips, The Little Red Book of PR Wisdom is an invaluable key in dealing with the media – on its terms.
Brian Johnson is an award-winning journalist, a former news director, on-air presenter, producer, narrator, foreign correspondent and documentary maker. He has worked for radio, television, magazines, newspapers and websites, and provides media training for those looking to lift their public profile.
Deep Line Books
he Little Red Book of PR Wisdom is published by Deep Line Books and is available at www.prwisdom.info
- “This should be the bible of the industry.” - Garry Linnell, Fairfax Media
- “A unique understanding of PR.” - John Westacott, 60 Minutes
- “Very entertaining – and sorely needed!” - Sue Carney, Reader’s Digest
P: 02 8006 5595
M: 0416 054 531