TEMPE, AZ -- (Marketwired) -- Jun 20, 2013 -- OAISYS®, a leader in business call recording and contact center management solutions, today announced that it is a platinum-level sponsor of the Mitel Business Partner Conference 2013, which is Mitel's premier channel event that brings together business communications professionals from across the Americas. The event takes place June 25-27, 2013, at the Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
The event will include access to the Mitel Solutions Expo, hands-on product demos, informative breakout sessions, customer testimonials and featured keynote presentations. Conference attendees include a record number of Mitel channel partners ranging from value-added resellers to software providers to system integrators that are focused on delivering Mitel unified communications to regional, national and global customers.
"As Mitel's preferred call recording partner, the Mitel Business Partner Conference represents an exceptional opportunity for us to come together with attendees and demonstrate the true value we bring to the Mitel channel," said OAISYS president Brian Spencer. "We are excited and honored to once again serve as a premier sponsor of this event and look forward to presenting and discussing our solutions alongside the Mitel product portfolio."
- The OAISYS AllWays approach to delivering a full spectrum of call recording solution deployment options, including on-premises, pure cloud and hybrid cloud, as well as support for user access to applications and data across a range of devices;
- The OAISYS Gateway to the Cloud service, a hybrid cloud solution that makes advanced call recording functionality affordable and accessible to SMB and midmarket customers while preserving existing technology investments;
- OAISYS Multi-Instance architecture advancements, which leverage shared infrastructure and resources to enable cost-effective, flexible and secure solution provision across multiple customers;
- OAISYS Speech Search functionality, enabling query of recordings by spoken phrase, simplifying search and review of audio data for compliance and eDiscovery requirements; and
- A sneak peek of OAISYS' next-generation user interface, which will further advance the use of Web-based technologies to support browser-based application access, simplifying software deployment and maintenance while promoting cross-platform compatibility.
OAISYS® is a leading developer of call recording and contact center management solutions for a wide range of organizations, from small- to medium-sized businesses to multi-site large enterprises. The OAISYS Talkument voice compliance and Tracer quality monitoring applications help businesses mitigate risk and enhance customer service by digitally capturing phone-based interactions for simple retrieval, playback and management. OAISYS solutions are compatible with leading business communications system providers, as well as SIP-based communications services. OAISYS is headquartered in Tempe, Ariz. OAISYS Limited is located in Cambridge, England. For more information please visit www.oaisys.com.
Mitel® (NASDAQ: MITL) (TSX: MNW) is a global provider of unified communications and collaboration (UCC) software, solutions and services that enable organizations to conduct business anywhere, over any medium with the device of their choice. Through a single cloud-ready software stream, Mitel's Freedom architecture provides customers in over 100 countries the flexibility and simplicity needed to support today's dynamic work environment. For more information, visit www.mitel.com.
Teri Sawyer T&Co.P: 714-801-1687