Just as important as being hair free for the big day, is being hair free for the honeymoon!
No new bride wants to waste time at a beautician or in the bathroom shaving while their hubby lounges by the hotel pool sipping a Mojito.
With the popularity of Laser Hair Removal growing across Australia, trusted leaders in hair removal, Nad’s Laser Clinics highlight 10 things every bride should know about the time saving treatment, before embarking on a hair free honeymoon.
1. Start ASAP. To ensure the best possible results in time for the wedding, soon to be brides should begin laser hair removal treatments as soon as they’re engaged or have booked the date.
2. Hair won’t be rushing back in a hurry. To begin laser hair removal can last up to 6 weeks, however as your treatments progress hair will be less visible and removal can last up to 8 weeks.
3. Stay out of the sun. It’s best to avoid the sun before and after laser treatments. The skin needs to be of a natural skin colour to be treated.
4. Blonde and grey hairs are not suitable for laser treatment. Laser works off the darker pigment found in darker hair. With blonde and grey hairs being lighter in colour, the laser cannot pick up the pigment of the hair.
5. Get your shave on. For the best results it is recommended you shave the night before your laser treatment, the closer the shave the better. If hair removal is required in between treatments shave is best.
6. Your big day is a big deal, so do your research! Make sure to choose a reputable clinic/therapist before you decide to undertake laser hair removal. Lasers are sophisticated surgical equipment, requiring skill and experience to operate to maximum potential.
7. Don’t waste your money. Find out if you are a suitable candidate for laser hair removal before hand- a great laser clinic should offer a free full consultation before you start your treatment
8. Adjust your expectations. Laser is not a one off hair removal cure. It will give you permanent hair reduction, not permanent hair removal.
9. Keep up the good work. The more consistent you are with treatments, the greater the results.
10. A bargain isn’t always best. Don’t decide based on the cheapest price, you may find you get what you pay for when it comes to results.
If laser isn’t your thing, being prepared to tackle unwanted hair on your honeymoon can still be made easy. Nad’s CEO and founder, Sue Ismiel highlights 5 hair removal products every bride should include in their beauty travel pack, to stay bikini/lingerie ready at all times.
1- Nad’s Facial Wand Eyebrow Shaper- Perfect for maintaining smooth facial skin! Simple and effective to use on eyebrows, chin and upper lip hairs.
2- Nad’s Bikini & Underarm Strips- Perfect for sensitive areas, these easy to use and gentle wax strips will ensure your bikini line and underarms don’t get in the way of your trips to the pool. The pack includes Nad’s Calming Oil Wipes, and a special moisture and soothing balm for after hair removal.
3- Nad’s Body Wax Strips- Containing natural beeswax, this is a perfect quick fix for large areas on the body such as legs and arms.
4- Nad’s Ingrow Solution- If you’re prone to ingrown hairs, this is essential for post hair removal. Apply the solution directly onto affected areas, or on a cotton ball. This is effective for ingrown hairs, razor burns, and razor bumps.
5- Nad’s For Men Hair Removal Cream – You’re not the only person who should be maintaining themselves on this trip. For hubby hair maintenance, Nad’s Hair Removal Cream is the quickest and easiest way to keep him smooth.
Brides to be are invited to book online http://nadsclinic.com.au/Booking_Form to take advantage of a free laser hair removal consultation or to call 1300850106 to speak to a Nad's Laser Clinic therapist about hair removal.
For tips, news and reviews, follow Nad's Laser Clinic on facebook.com/nadsclinic or join the conversation on Twitter @nadslaserclinic
Nad's Laser Clinic
Following the huge success of the Nad's Hair Removal brand and with the growing demand for permanent hair removal, the Ismiel women began researching laser hair removal.
In 2007, after years of research, Sue Ismiel & Daughters entered the laser hair removal category with the opening of the first Nad’s Laser Clinic at Parramatta in Sydney’s western suburbs.
Dedicated to upholding the excellence and innovation of the Nad's Brand, Nad's Laser Clinic has since established itself in a number of strategic locations throughout Sydney. The latest Nad's Laser Clinic has just opened in Bondi Junction.
Nad’s Laser Clinic offers a premium and unrivalled service by vigilantly maintaining the highest quality standards, investing in the world’s proven medical grade lasers specifically designed for permanent hair reduction of all skin types (no IPL equipment is utilised) and employs and trains only qualified and accredited Therapists. All Nad’s Therapists are trained to Nad’s Laser Clinics’ exacting standards and undergo Laser Safety Accreditation after a qualifying period.
Nad's Laser Clinic is the trusted brand in laser hair removal.
P: 02 9213 2900
M: 0410 179 383