"Newforma 2013 Road Show" One-Day Conferences Make It More Practical for Current and Prospective Customers to Attend, Learn What's New and Share Best Practices
MANCHESTER, NH -- (Marketwired) -- Apr 18, 2013 -- Newforma, a project information management (PIM) software company transforming building and infrastructure project delivery by integrating people, projects and process, today announced a new regional user conference series, The Newforma 2013 Road Show. The five one-day conferences are being held in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, and Houston. This regional format will make it much more convenient and less costly for current and prospective Newforma customers in the United States to attend a local event to learn what's new, share best practices, and see the roadmap for the Newforma PIM solution.
Tweet this: @Newforma announces 2013 user conferences for San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Atlanta, Houston
Newforma Chief Executive Officer Ian Howell said, "The many customers who participated in our annual three-day Nugget user conferences told us how much they appreciated networking with peers and sharing best practices. Others, however, told us the time and cost of being away from the office for three days was prohibitive. As always, after listening to our customers, we are adapting to their need. We are taking our user conference 'on the road' in the form of five one-day regional events. Our Road Show spares customers the time and costs of travel and confines their time away from the office to a single day. As a result, more people will be able to attend, network, ask questions, and discover better ways to deliver more successful projects."
The The Newforma 2013 Road Show is geared toward Newforma customers, but key prospects are also welcome to attend. Presentations will deliver information of interest to senior executives, project managers, and information technology managers. The fee to attend includes two meals plus refreshments during the day, as well as hors d'oeuvres, beer and wine at the evening reception.
The conferences will follow a five-part program:
1. What's new: The latest developments in Newforma PIM products and the company 2. Newforma PIM solution overview: An orientation for newcomers and customers alike 3. Customer panel: An opportunity to share and discuss best practices 4. The road ahead: Envisioning developments in project information management software 5. Networking reception: Casual interactions and socializing
Dates and locations
- Tuesday, June 11 - Mission Bay Conference Center at UCSF - San Francisco
- Thursday, June 13 - Museum of Science & Industry - Chicago
- Tuesday, June 18 - McGraw-Hill Conference Center - New York City
- Thursday, June 20 - Georgia Tech Global Learning Center - Atlanta
- Tuesday, June 25 - Petroleum Club of Houston - Houston
How to register
- Fee: US $99 until May 15, then US $149
- Advance registration is required: newforma.com/roadshow/.
Newforma develops, sells and supports project information management (PIM) software for architecture, engineering, and construction firms worldwide, and the owners they serve. Newforma is the first industry-focused and integrated solution to connect firms to each other, to their project information, to their processes, and to remote team members, all for the purpose of more successful project delivery. Firms in the Newforma Project Network are using Newforma software to manage information on more than one million projects, raising productivity, reducing exposure to risk, strengthening their brands, and freeing time and attention to focus on design, construction, and client service. For more information about Newforma, visit www.newforma.com, or phone +1 603-625-6212.
© 2013 Newforma, Inc. Newforma is a registered trademark of Newforma, Inc., in the United States and in other countries. All other brands or products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders and should be treated as such.
P: +1 978-660-1716