Swimming with dolphins, ‘aping it up’ with Orangutans or getting up close to the Sumatran Tigers at the Adelaide and Monarto Zoos are just some of the wild new experiences being launched in Adelaide Sightseeing’s new 20-page brochure.
The 20-page brochure still offers a range of classic South Australian sightseeing tours to popular locations including the Barossa and Hahndorf, Victor Harbor and McLaren Vale, Adelaide Central Market, Cleland Wildlife Park and Kangaroo Island and is themed City & Hills, Food & Wine, Wildlife and Murray River for easy navigation.
“Our new Adelaide Sightseeing brochure is packed with our most popular South Aussie tours as well as a range of new tours and special offers,” SeaLink Marketing Manager, Julie-Anne Briscoe says.
“Featuring a bright red and yellow colour scheme throughout, people can easily navigate their way through it and plan their stay in South Australia. All prices are valid till 31st March, 2014.
“We’re really excited to announce the inclusion of more animal and wildlife experiences at Adelaide and Monarto Zoos, sailing adventures with Temptation Sailing and even food and wine lover short break holiday packages to Kangaroo Island.
“The paddle wheeler Murray Princess is still the best way to experience the majestic Murray River on a 3, 4 or 7 night cruise or there are Murray River and Coorong day tours for those with limited time.
“And our Barossa and Hahndorf and Wine Experience Tour offers a Mandarin Speaking Guide option as well as an overnight option for guests to stay on in Hahndorf at the end of the tour and explore more of the local delights.
“We still have our great bonus offers too, one of which is if you book two full day tours, or one two-day overnight tour, you will get a FREE Adelaide City Highlights Tour, valued at $64pp.
New inclusions of the Adelaide Sightseeing brochure include:
• Temptation Sailing Dolphin Swim Cruise, includes wet suit, mask and snorkel for swimmers
• Monarto Zoo – Australia’s largest open range zoo and home to SA’s first ever white rhinoceros and Australia’s largest giraffe herd. Tours include an open range zoo experience as well as behind the scenes tours such as ‘Lions at Bedtime’ and ‘Meet the Chimps’
• Adelaide Zoo – In addition to the very popular Panda tours, new Adelaide Zoo experiences have been added including behind the scenes tours such as ‘Ape it Up’ and ‘Big Cat Interactive’
• Kangaroo Island Odyssey, personalized 4WD tour on Kangaroo Island
• Two new 2-Day Self Drive Short Break Holidays on Kangaroo Island with a food, wine and romance flavour!
Bonus offers include:
• FREE Adelaide City Highlights Tour when booking two full day tours (or one 2-day overnight tour)
• FREE Victor Harbor and McLaren Vale Highlights Tour when booking a Kangaroo Island and Barossa and Hahndorf Wine Experience
• 50% off Adelaide City Highlights Tour when booking one full day Adelaide Sightseeing Tour
Adelaide Sightseeing is South Australia’s largest and longest serving day tour operator. It is a South Australian owned-company (part of the SeaLink Travel Group) offering half day, full day and longer stay tours to all corners of Adelaide and South Australia.
Adelaide Sightseeing’s highly-trained travel specialists offer friendly and knowledgeable advice to book the perfect holiday for your clients.
To find out more call our travel specialists on 1300 769 762, or visit www.adelaidesightseeing.com.au
Adelaide Sightseeing is South Australia’s largest and longest serving day tour operator. It is a South Australian owned-company (part of the SeaLink Travel Group) offering half day, full day and longer stay tours to all corners of Adelaide and South Australia, including McLaren Vale and Victor Harbor, the Flinders Ranges and the Outback.
P: 08 8202 8699
M: 0408 695 413