Guarantees No Delivery Disruptions With Quality Substrate Stocks Approved to Run on Xerox and Other Laser and Digital Printers and Presses
DOVER, NH -- (Marketwire)-- Relyco®, a leading provider of value-added business printing and payment solutions, today announced its support for Xerox digital press users affected by the news that Xerox is selling off its media supplies business to a paper/pulp manufacturer. Relyco guarantees that Xerox customers will experience no product disruptions by offering immediate availability of quality Xerox-approved substrate stock including custom and stock forms, waterproof synthetic paper, pressure seal forms, carbonless laser paper, ID and membership cards, custom digital packaging products, and more.
"The news of Xerox selling its Supplies division is already creating a panic with users of its regular paper customers as well as Xerox digital press customers. They are now proactively seeking us out to help supply them with exact or similar quality substrate products that they know will run on their presses," said Mike Steinberg, president and CEO of Relyco. "We wanted to inform Xerox Paper Supplies customers that we can be their source for the products they need to run their businesses without having to experience a disruption in service."
Quality Relyco Products and Unmatched Service
As a leading provider of quality business printing solutions for laser and digital applications, Relyco's substrate products range from waterpoof paper and carbonless laser paper, to self-sealing pressure seal forms, custom digital personalized packaging, ID and Membership cards, and much more. Relyco products combine the best of today's marketplace, offered at reasonable prices. Wherever an organization's needs are, Relyco's well-trained experts can walk customers through a project from start to finish. Understanding and meeting clients' needs are always Relyco's first priority. This commitment to customer service sets Relyco apart from the competition.
Relyco Digital Substrate Solutions
- REVLAR Waterproof Paper - "Virtually Indestructible" synthetic polyester paper for thousands of applications where durable, waterproof, and tear-resistant paper is needed -- no need to laminate
- DigiPOP Custom Flat-and-Fold Packaging - personalized custom digital packaging templates that go from flat sheet to dimensional items
- REIMAGE carbonless laser paper - quickly create multipart forms on demand in any laser printer or digital press
- ULTRASEAL Pressures Seal Self Mailer Forms - self-sealing direct mail forms and checks eliminate the need for envelopes
- ID and membership cards - full line of laser and digital compatible ID and membership cards available for any application
- DigiFLIP™ 4D Puzzle Cards - unique interactive business and greeting cards deliver messages in a remarkable way
- Secure Laser Check Stock - high-security premium blank check stock to protects customers' business from fraud
- DURASEAL Envelopes, ENDURA LABEL Labels, business forms, security paper, and more products are available
Relyco Product Samples and Immediate Availability
To request samples of Relyco products, visit Relyco's samples request page and register for the samples you would like to try. All of Relyco's substrates are available to ship today and are approved for use on Xerox digital presses. For pricing and more information, contact Relyco by phone: 1-800-777-7359, email: [email protected], or visit: www.relyco.com.
With over 20,000 customers worldwide, Relyco is a leading provider of value-added business printing and payment solutions, including custom digital packaging, waterproof paper, e-Payment solutions, payroll paycards, carbonless laser forms, and more. As one of the largest distributors of laser and digital applications, including laser checks and other high-security documents, Relyco's long-standing membership in the ASC X9AB check processing committee and extensive experience with fraud prevention strategies and new forms technologies positions it as the most innovative leader in the business printing and payment solutions field. Relyco's customers include Google, PepsiCo, Samsung, Adobe and Microsoft. For more information, please visitwww.relyco.com.