Sydney based firm shows ways to experience authentic High Tea Catering in Sydney, complete with the most elegant High Tea china. Royal treatment is now well within reach for Sydney residents.
(Sydney, Australia) February 01, 2013
If asked to name a type of celebration that signifies elegance, royalty and class, few things come to mind like High Tea. And if you want to share delicious finger food while receiving lavish attention, there is little that can rival a High Tea table laid down by centuries of tradition.
Not too long ago, sharing an authentic High Tea experience was reserved to the guests of Ritz or The Dorchester in London. So, for the Sydney resident, the question becomes, “How can they share a high class traditional High Tea Catering Service with their family and friends without compromising on quality?”According to Chris Schoinas, founder of High Tea Delights in Sydney, High Tea is no longer exclusive to the Tea Rooms. Hosting a High Tea Party can be an extremely rewarding experience, but it is not as simple as brewing tea and serving it to your guests. There is a lot of tradition that surrounds a High Tea, and here in Australia, the English tea party etiquette still holds true.
Since there are customs and details to know, it is a wise idea to get help from a High Tea Catering business. A High Tea specialist will provide you with everything you need to host a High Tea party, from exceptionally good tea, to beautifully adorned teacups, delectable food, and exquisite silverware.
Anyone can enjoy a truly elegant High Tea Catering in Sydney. “Authentic High tea is now more accessible than ever,” states Chris. Australians are known for their good taste and exceptionally good understanding of elegance and style. Our world class restaurants are a testament to that. So if you are looking for a high class High Tea Catering service do your homework, choose the right High Tea Catering and you are set to enjoy an amazing High Tea, even rivaling those offered in London.
To that end, Chris shares a few tips for Sydney residents to enjoy in their own High Tea experience.
1. Look for a company who specialises in High Tea catering service. Don’t go for someone who offers High Tea Catering part time on the weekends.
2. Use a business that offers an eclectic High Tea Menu made-to-order by qualified pastry chefs. If unsure, ask to see pictures of their offerings. A dead giveaway of ready-made pastries is tart shells that look “too frilly and perfect”.
3. Do not settle for average. Choose a company that provides quality High Tea china and silverware. It’s your day and you deserve the best.
4. A High Tea should not be a cookie cutter experience. Pick a company that has a variety of themes on offer, e.g., Mad Hatter’s Tea Party.
5. Last but not least, hire a company that observes the High Tea etiquette, and it is guaranteed you will have your guests talking about the experience for months to come.
High Tea Sydney
High Tea Delights is passionate for authentic quality, great food and all things gorgeous. Our vision is to offer the best High Tea in Sydney and no expense has been spared in creating wonderful and unique experiences your guests will still be talking about for years to come. To find out even more ways to experience high tea catering for a Sydney based event, visit www.highteadelights.com.au
P: 1300 233 567