Register for a Webinar time here: http://www.yellowfinbi.com/YFCommunityNews-Webinar-Event-Collaborative-BI-Best-Practices-122683
“According to Gartner, 80% of BI projects fail, largely due to poor communication and collaboration,” said Yellowfin CEO, Glen Rabie. “Collaborative BI – the integration of information sharing features and functionality of popular Web 2.0 technologies and social media platforms within a BI platform – has been vaunted by many industry analysts and pundits as the answer to BI failure and persistently poor BI user adoption rates.
“This best practice Webinar will outline how to leverage Collaborative BI capabilities to underpin BI success.”
The upcoming Collaborative BI Best Practices Webinar series will explain how to:
- Add context and human knowledge to organizational data assets to unearth BI’s true usefulness
- Instill an analytics culture within an organization and take the best collective fact-based action possible
- Utilize Collaborative BI best practices to increase user adoption and BI ROI
“As a feature-set, Collaborative BI is capable of facilitating pervasive BI deployments, underpinning an analytical culture, and hence supporting improved BI ROI via better, faster enterprise-wide decision-making,” said Rabie.
Rabie said that key benefits of embracing best practice Collaborative BI included:
- The ability to facilitate cross functional and departmental knowledge sharing and building
- The ability to derive amplified value from data assets
- The ability to make faster, better, more cohesive fact-based decisions
- Improved external stakeholder collaboration
- The ability to respond to business threats and complete key projects faster
- Decreased timelines for crucial business process and time-to-market for new products or services
- Improved employee satisfaction stemming from heightened sense of voice
According to research reported by Information Management, best practice Collaborative BI deployments have the ability to improve productivity and visibility across the breadth of organizational operations, via enhanced knowledge sharing. The study found that those organizations that embraced and implemented best practice Collaborative BI enjoyed a 44 percent improvement in customer responsiveness, a 42 percent boost in employee productivity, a 30 percent increase in business process efficiency, and a 40 percent rise in BI adoption.
There are three concise forty minute Webinars scheduled throughout Monday 17 and Tuesday 18 December.
Following the Webinar, attendees will receive a recording of the presentation for on-demand viewing.
To register for a session, click here: http://www.yellowfinbi.com/YFCommunityNews-Webinar-Event-Collaborative-BI-Best-Practices-122683
- END -
P: +61 (0)3 9090 0454
M: 0431 835 658