Join FileMaker TechNet today and receive the new FileMaker Training Series Sampler Kit for free
Get up to speed on FileMaker Pro 12; join robust community of FileMaker developers
SYDNEY, Australia. – October 12, 2012 – FileMaker, Inc. today announced the FileMaker Training Series (FTS) Sampler Kit, featuring three key modules from the popular FileMaker Training Series for FileMaker 12, available free for FileMaker Technical Network (TechNet) members. TechNet is a free community for FileMaker developers to obtain technical resources and network with other like-minded professionals.
The FTS Sampler Kit includes self-paced instruction modules plus exercises, demos, and videos to enhance the learning experience. It has three modules taken directly from the complete 13-module FileMaker Training Series for FileMaker 12. The modules provided in the FTS Sampler Kit include:
- Working with Layouts – Discover tools and techniques for creating layouts in FileMaker Pro.
- FileMaker Go – Understand tools and requirements to build solid, stable mobile applications for the iPad and iPhone.
- FileMaker Server – Learn the best practices for setting up and maintaining FileMaker Server.
FTS Sampler Kit also includes:
- Three training modules described above
- 30-day trial of FileMaker Pro 12
- FileMaker Go for iPad and iPhone – free App Store download
- Videos and web seminars
- Exercises and demo files
Pricing & Availability
Join TechNet today and get the at no charge. If you are already a member of TechNet, download the kit now for free.
1800 028 316
Copyright © 2012 FileMaker, Inc. All rights reserved. FileMaker and Bento are trademarks of FileMaker, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.