Lose Baby Weight has today announced Sol Walkling as their newest member of the team. Sol is a post pregnancy exercise expert with over eight years experience working with new mums, specialising in pilates and core strength - an essential for all new mums.
As The Lose Baby Weight postal natal fitness expert, Sol will provide mums with free, and safe exercise videos for mums to follow at home, tips and tricks on how to incorporate exercise and stretches into mums busy routines, plus ongoing support via The Lose Baby Weight facebook page.
Sol said, “I’m all about safety and technique. When it comes to exercising post baby, it’s all too common for mums to start exercise too soon and ending up with serious injuries. This is the reason all of my fitness programs start with focusing on building core strength before starting strenuous exercises.”
Sol’s top tips for getting fit this summer are:
1. Fit in incidental exercise whenever you can – leg lifts in the shower, squats while the kettle is boiling or join in tummy time with you baby and work on your core exercises
2. Give yourself a goal each day. Take The Lose Baby Weight 10,000 a day step challenge – you’ll be amazed at how many steps you do just walking around the house and you can get a free pedometer with the Lose Baby Weight Plans in September
3. Exercise when the kids are having a nap – here is my first video for you to follow: http://www.losebabyweight.com.au/postpregancyexercise/
4. Keep a food and exercise diary – we have an online tracking tool that is quick and easy to update each day. Seeing the results will keep you motivated
5. Most importantly, make sure you are not only physically but also mentally ready to start exercising
About Sol Walkling:
With 8 years experience in Pilates, Sol draws on a diverse sports background spanning gymnastics, dance, yoga, martial arts, basketball, fencing, running and cycling and is a core exercise expert.
Sol holds certifications in Stott Mat and Reformer Pilates, Cardiolates, Pelleres, Fitness and ensures through constant continued education and research that her private client sessions, group classes, articles and videos follow best practice while inspiring others to exercise and look after their minds and bodies in a more holistic way.
Lose Baby Weight
Lose Baby Weight offers safe and healthy weight loss products and plans to help mums lose weight when they feel 100% ready to do so (we do not put pressure on mums to lose weight and only support them to lose weight when they are ready). The plans and products are created by nutritionists and post natal exercise experts and include diet and exercise plans, cook books, exercise DVD's, calorie bibles and meal replacement smoothies plus a huge amount of free online support and content - including over 500 recipes.
P: 02 8094 8775
M: 0410 869354