Melbourne, Australia. 30th April 2012.
Orpheus and Associates has been recognised as one of Australia’s fastest growing companies by BRW Magazine. The annual Fast Starters list, published this week by BRW, has Orpheus debuting in the top 100.
BRW’s annual Fast Starters list compares businesses founded after June 2007, and rates them based upon their rapid growth and financial performance.
The recognition is a huge achievement to the team at Orpheus, led by Jamie Smith, Jerry Hall and Steven Pryce.
Orpheus has worked on projects for many major Australian, New Zealand and Asian companies since its inception 2 and 1/2 years ago. The award is a fantastic recognition of some of the achievements over the last 12 months including:
- Adding 2 new customers to our growing list of blue-chip clients
- Delivering a number of major projects of varying shapes and sizes
Establishing key relationships with some of the worlds leading software suppliers
- Establishing a dedicated Application Software Support practice
- Establishing an additional office in Sydney as well as our flagship office in Melbourne
- Growing our consulting team by over 100%
- Being asked to present at 2 overseas conferences
“Orpheus making the Top 100 of the BRW Fast Starters list is reinforcement of the strength of our business model and commitment from and to our customers. This achievement is recognition for everyone involved with the business in Australia.” said Jamie Smith, “we look forward to continuing our success in 2012.”
Orpheus and Associates
Orpheus is an Australian IT consulting practice that specialises in system implementations. With broad experience across financial services platform selection, implementation, customer communications management and integrated system design. For additional information, visit http://www.orpheus.net.au
P: +61 (0) 468 646 802