“Being part of a group of high achievers allows you to learn and retain more than you can from books."
The CEO Leadership Program will be held from 29-31 March 2012 at Strathalbyn, South Australia, as a core unit of the Growing Global Companies Program of Innovate SA.
Led by industry experts, the program has become an essential learning experience for business leaders wanting to understand the impact they have on company culture and its long term sustainable growth and innovation.
Henrietta Child, Managing Director of the program's creator, Kneedeep, said that attendees will work together to develop new business ideas, attract talented staff and implement a go-to-market strategy - all under pressure.
"We have been very lucky to secure the availability of Dr Jean Murray, who is the leading Bioethicist in South Australia, to facilitate a module on Ethics Based Leadership in our program," Child said.
The course covers how to:
- increase leadership knowledge and confidence
- energise leaders to drive future company growth
- understand how to implement the right company culture to support growth and innovation.
Held at the picturesque Dunreath Conference Centre, Strathalbyn, the course runs from Thursday lunch time to Saturday afternoon, incorporating both indoor and outdoor activities, and is delivered through group challenges and reflective discussion, as well as group and individual work.
Who Should Attend:
- CEOs/MDs of established growth companies wanting to refresh/redirect their company culture
- CEOs/MDs of young fast growth companies wanting to create the right culture to sustain growth and innovation.
CEO Leadership Program - Expert Facilitators
The CEO Leadership program is run by a panel of expert facilitators:
Henrietta Child, KneeDeep Managing Director
- Over 20 years ICT Project Management experience in the UK and Australian ICT sectors
- Works with SA's fast growth exporting companies covering games, animation, mobile, defence and business software
- Certified trainer, assessor and accredited Team Management Systems practitioner.
Dr Marguerite Kolar, KneeDeep Senior Associate
- Extensive national and international IT and defence experience
- Current Program Director, Research Education & External Engagement, UniSA
- Managed Motorola’s Leadership Development & change management programs and holds Doctorate in Business Administration.
Audrey Thomas, KneeDeep Consultant
- Accredited Insights Discovery Licensed practitioner, coach, trainer & assessor and NLP practitioner
- Change & operations management, recruitment and training expertise in both Australia and internationally for global brands.
Dr Jean Murray, KneeDeep Associate
- 20 years as a medical scientist, now contributes to health policy for Australian state and federal governments
- Executive Secretary of international mentoring, personal development, advocacy and lobbying organisation BPW and works actively at the United Nations
- Flinders University Senior Lecturer, Jean also has an active role on the Ethics Centre of South Australia’s Research and Education Committee.
Wayne Enright, Healthy Teams and KneeDeep outdoor training partner
- Leadership, strategy development, stress & change management and lifestyle coaching expert
- Certified workplace trainer/assessor and facilitator of Adventure Based Experiential Learning Programs
- Facilitates group Kokoda Track journeys and has published e-books: 'Living Balance - A journey to wellness' and 'The Living Balance Workbook.'
P: (08) 7127 4885
M: 0404 840 449
KneeDeep Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
KneeDeep is a business consultancy and a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) focused on helping organisations be more effective. The Kneedeep team works to develop your people and create great leaders and project managers. KneeDeep is distinguished from other project management consultancies by a focus on skills development within business. KneeDeep training programs are practically based, and designed to complement and bridge formally acquired knowledge to bring about on-going changes to work practices. They are also designed to be active, challenging and fun.
P: +61 (08) 7127 4885