Bankwest is pleased to announce it has been awarded the overall winner of the prestigious Financial Review Smart Investor SMILES Survey 2011/2012 for its outstanding customer service.
The Smart Investor SMILES Survey 2011/2012 is regarded as one of the most comprehensive resources of customer feedback on the financial services industry. The survey asks customers for their direct feedback taking into account a range of factors including; service, quality, fees and product offerings to identify the companies providing the best customer service.
Along with being named the overall winner for customer service, Bankwest has also been awarded Best Homeloan Provider and Best Day-to-Day Banking winner, rounding out a hat trick for the bank.
Bankwest continues to focus on our strategy of Happy Banking by ensuring we meet the needs of our customers and deliver innovative products and services that give our customers a great banking experience.
Some examples of recent product and service innovations at Bankwest include:
- Our new internationally awarded public website - inspired by online shopping sites and some of the world's best search engines, it enables consumers to navigate the site with ease.
- Our new Express Stores – an innovative concept that brings banking to customers in a more user-friendly accessible way. Our 100 strong store network in WA is also being refreshed and we’ll be changing the face of banking when we open our flagship store in Perth in the near future
- Giving our customers access to Australia's largest bank ATM network of 4,000 ATMs.
- Introducing Click to Chat – a new online service to help customers find what they're looking for online
- New iPhone, Android and iPad apps
- Our Australian based call center
- Our staff in store each received more than 100 hours of professional development in the last year
With our strong West Australian heritage and a growing East Coast presence, we are proud to offer consumers a real alternative for their banking needs
All of us at Bankwest are committed to continue delivering Happy Banking.
For more information, please take a look at the Smart Investor SMILE press release.