"Everything Rises and Falls on Leadership!" - John C. Maxwell
BSI, together with John Maxwell and Ivan Ang, have developed an 8-week in-depth study that will afford the opportunity to collaborate and network with 10 individuals who are focused on developing leadership and communication skills, build strong and cohesive teams, and prepare for accelerated growth.
"Having the support and ideas from other members of your mastermind group allows us to see things differently and to get a new perspective on goals and action plans," says BSI's Ivan Kaye.
"The study group will learn how to effectively raise their 'leadership lid' by understanding and implementing the principles of the 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership."
- The Law of the Lid – Leadership Ability Determines a Person’s Level of Effectiveness
- The Law of Influence – The True Measure of Leadership is Influence, Nothing More, Nothing Less
- The Law of The Inner Circle – A Leader’s Potential Is Determined by Those Closest to Him
- The Law of The Big Mo – Momentum Is a Leader’s Best Friend
- The Law of Explosive Growth – To Add Growth, Lead Followers. To Multiply, Lead Leaders
- And many more…
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Create real progress in your business and your life
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Learn how to connect and have influence over key staff
- Study the 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavour – there are others out there!
Facilitated by: Ivan Ang
Founding member of the John Maxwell Coaching, Speaking and Teaching Team, Ivan has extensive experience working with High Net Worth clients and Executives since 1999. He graduated with a double degree in Economics and Asian Studies from the Australian National University and also has a Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment from Securities Institute of Australia.
Of more importance than degrees and diplomas, Ivan draws on his extensive business and personal experience, both good and bad, and shares his lessons learnt in an open and candid manor.
Over many years of observing and working with clients, Ivan believes that the one thing that limits greater success in his client’s personal and professional life is their leadership effectiveness. The ability to think and make courageous decisions and connect with people plays a significant part in wealth creation and creating a significant legacy.
Ivan is looking forward to assisting you on your journey to becoming a successful leader.
Total Costs for the Course
The nominal cost of these 1 hr per week over 8 weeks program is only $100 including a book and a money back guarantee that if you didn't get at least $100 of value, we would gladly refund their money and they keep the book for free.The total cost for this 8 week course is $100
To arrive on time
Attend all meetings – 1 hour per week
Keep discussions confidential
Do all relevant readings and assignments
Make a positive contribute to the group
WHO IS THIS FOR
CEOs and COOs
Team Leaders etc
Place and Dates
These Networking Groups will be held at our offices on Level 7, 14 Martin Place, Sydney 2000, starting Monday 10th October 2011
The course will commence on the following dates, and continue on those days for the following 8 weeks (breaking between 19 December and 7 January.)
Monday, 5th December 2011, 5:30pm to 6:30pm
Tuesday, 6th December 2011 12:30pm to 1.30 pm
Thursday, 8th December 2011, 7.30 am to 8.30 am
Friday, 9th December, 2011 12:30pm to 1.30 pm
Register your interest here: http://emarketing.bsiemedia.com.au/public/gzq8/2zF/subscribe
Business Strategies International (BSI)
We assist small and medium sized companies realise their growth potential through insightful analysis and corporate advisory activities. We are uniquely positioned to work with high potential companies because we understand the issues and offer practical solutions.
Contact us today to find out how we can make your business grow.
P: 02 9290 2666