NovaMind Software is pleased to announce the immediate availability of iBlueSky version 2. iBlueSky allows creation of Mind Maps in iBlueSky on the iPhone or iPod Touch, which can be sent to NovaMind or vice versa.Having iBlueSky Mind Mapping software available in your pocket on iPhone or iPod touch means that the user has at their fingertips (literally) the ability to:
- create to-do lists whilst in the moment so as to avoid forgetting anything
- take notes in meetings where there is no laptop available
- jot down ideas as they arise, and organize them
- be productive anywhere and everywhere, in those spare moments waiting in line etc.
- solve problems and make decisions using Mind Mapping techniques, at any time
- brainstorm in places where it would be impractical to take a laptop
- summarize and memorize information no matter where you are
iBlueSky 2 is now available as a free upgrade for existing users, and features the following new capabilities:
- Huge page size (nearly 1500x screen size
- Import mind maps from NovaMind
- Branches with more than one line of text
- Attach notes to branches (optional “T” indicator shows branches with notes)
- Double-tap to zoom in/out
- Change branch colours using an intuitive colour picker (option to apply to sub-branches)
- Toolbars are now translucent and auto-hide when no branch is selected
- Attach a message and set the email subject when exporting projects
- Export destination email address can now be entered manually, or selected from the address book
- Remember last used email address when exporting projects
- Change project sort order (Preference setting: Creation date, modification date, alphabetically or Manually)
- Tap status bar at top of screen to scroll back to the root branch or selected branch (if a branch is selected)
- More responsive when dragging branches around
- Improved branch layout
- Compatibility with iPhone OS 3
- Minor bug fixes
For further information about iBlueSky and NovaMind integration, please see http://www.novamind.com/ibluesky/
Gideon King, founder of NovaMind said “We are very excited about the possibilities that this integration of NovaMind and iBlueSky brings. iBlueSky 1 was very popular with our customers, but a frequent request was two way integration of NovaMind and iBlueSky. This new version offers great flexibility with the file transfer, and also provides an excellent Mind Mapping experience that feels comfortable when using your iPhone or iPod Touch.”
About Mind Mapping
Mind Maps are diagrams that work the way people think — they organize the information in the same way our brains organize information. They make it easy to understand, remember, and communicate complex information.
Our brains like thinking in pictures. The smooth curves and colorful pictures used in Mind Mapping create powerful images for your brain to remember.
Mind Maps cater to both logical left brain thinking and pictorial right brain thinking at the same time, which makes them a very good way of storing and recalling information, presenting things to other people, and brainstorming new ideas.
NovaMind Mind Mapping Software
NovaMind is used by businesses, in education, and for personal effectiveness, for tasks such as note taking, managing to-do lists, brainstorming, research, problem solving, decision making, presentation preparation and delivery, project planning, knowledge management, writing, and many other uses. NovaMind has been the top Mind Mapping program available on Mac computers for the last 7 years, and has been available for Windows for over 3 years. It is rapidly gaining recognition for its many unique and innovative features and ease of use. NovaMind makes Mind Mapping intuitive and fun.
For more information about NovaMind, please visit www.novamind.com or e-mail Gideon King at gideon(at)novamind.com.
P: 07 3806 3038