Canon Australia has been awarded four ‘Pick’ awards and one ‘Outstanding Energy Efficiency” award by testing and research organisation Buyers Laboratory Inc. (BLI) in its Summer 2011 ‘Pick’ Awards. Canon was recognised for its leadership in imaging and workflow solutions, demonstrating the highest levels of quality, productivity and performance across its portfolio of small office hardware and software as well as large format devices.
Canon was awarded Summer ‘Pick’ Awards in the following categories:
• Canon LASER SHOT LBP6200d was named Outstanding A4 Personal Monochrome Printer, Summer 2011: for its outstanding overall productivity, ease of use and durability during two months of rigorous testing
• Canon imageCLASS MF4580dn was named Outstanding A4 Personal Monochrome MFP for its “impeccable reliability” and outstanding ease of use
• Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300S was named Outstanding Colour Inkjet Wide-Format Production Photo Printer for its high speed and superior image quality
• uniFLOW Serverless Secure Print was named Outstanding Document Security Solution, Summer for its easy-to-deploy solution that puts secure print features within reach of SMB market
The BLI Summer 2011 ‘Pick’ Awards also honour the most energy-efficient models tested in the past six months, where the Canon LASER SHOT LBP 6200d was recognised.
• Canon LASER SHOT LBP6200d was recognised for its ‘Outstanding Energy Efficiency’. Its annual energy consumption was found to be among the lowest of all competitive models, while BLI also highlighted its fast recovery times and paper-saving “intelligent duplexing” functionality
Jeremy Plint, assistant general manager of product marketing for Canon Australia said, “We are pleased to be recognised by BLI for our innovative and high-quality print and workflow technology. These awards demonstrate the strength of our print portfolio as well as the scalability of uniFLOW with SSP providing an effective secure print option for the SMB market. We’re proud of our ability to meet the varied needs of our customers; whether they need a print and document management solution that is easy to use, productive, secure, environmentally efficient or all of the above.”
These awards follow uniFLOW being awarded Best Value Product and Product Excellence Awards by the Australian Business Awards on the 22 July, 2011.
For more information on BLI’s Summer 2011 ‘Pick’ Awards, please visit: www.buyerslab.com.
Canon is the world’s leading imaging brand that actively inspires with imaginative ideas that enable people to connect, communicate and achieve more than they thought possible through imaging solutions for business and consumers. Canon’s Australian R&D company, CiSRA, develops and exports digital imaging technologies for use in Canon products worldwide. Canon has ranked among the top-four US patent recipients for the past 18 years, and had global revenues of around $US35 billion in 2009. Canon Australia also operates Canon Finance Australia, which offers one-stop shopping for customers wanting leasing or finance services. For more information, visit www.canon.com.au, www.facebook.com/canonaustralia, www.twitter.com/canonaustralia, www.youtube.com/canonaustralia
P: 02 8281 3802